![]() |
|
|
|
#19 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: '14 GT86, '08 Vitz Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Central Valley, CA
Posts: 9,873
|
I calculate my mpg. I always knew that OEM avg mpg gauges are too optimistic. My FR-S's reads anywhere from .5 to 2 mpg optimistic. I set my SGII to read pessimistic by about 1 mpg. My rolling average for the FR-S is 36 mpg. http://www.fuelly.com/car/scion/fr-s/2014/07Vios/287038
|
|
|
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Toyota Hybrid R Shows Its Yaris Roots | MadMax | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 0 | 10-10-2013 06:14 PM |
| Toyota says don't call them Priuses -- call 'em the Prii | Kal-El | Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions | 7 | 02-22-2011 10:30 AM |
| Toyota Delays | Buckethead | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 3 | 08-26-2006 03:16 AM |