![]() |
|
|
|
#12 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 2('14+'07)MT 3d ,wHandCrWndws! Join Date: May 2009
Location: S.MontgomeryCnty,TX(HoustonMSA) '07=BayouBlue=300,125miles=OrigOwnr '14=ClassicSilvr=29,059miles
Posts: 4,839
|
I don't know about others, but I use the average MPG display as a guide re adjusting my habits. I still figure each tank, both in my 2007 and my 2014 in an old school manner...fill until I can barely see gas in the neck each time, and then take the miles on the tank divided by the number of gallons it takes to reach that (same) level each time.
|
|
|
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Toyota Hybrid R Shows Its Yaris Roots | MadMax | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 0 | 10-10-2013 06:14 PM |
| Toyota says don't call them Priuses -- call 'em the Prii | Kal-El | Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions | 7 | 02-22-2011 10:30 AM |
| Toyota Delays | Buckethead | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 3 | 08-26-2006 03:16 AM |