Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Performance Modifications
  The Tire Rack

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-05-2007, 03:15 PM   #1
AlphaFox
 
AlphaFox's Avatar
 
Drives: 07' Yaris Liftback - silver
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Springfield, Mass
Posts: 475
I think your on crack if you think your going to get 15 HP from a header... maybe in like a WRX or something...
AlphaFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 03:18 PM   #2
Galavoxx
 
Galavoxx's Avatar
 
Drives: Yaris Hatch
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 397
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaFox View Post
I think your on crack if you think your going to get 15 HP from a header... maybe in like a WRX or something...
That's why I mentioned piggyback and why I also said 15hp seems iimpossible, which is why I would never buy one. Read my friend, read!!
Galavoxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
MEGAN HEADERS! < group buy price! C2AUTOSPL Sponsors Classifieds Area 20 09-17-2007 01:54 PM
Headers Rabbit General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 1 05-20-2007 12:10 PM
Fuel Level Gauge Stuck ? - 2007 Yaris Sedan kaboom New YARIS Purchase Forum 9 05-15-2007 02:58 AM
Automatic Choke Stuck Rua General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 9 02-22-2007 06:57 PM
Exhaust Headers. Worth it? OgDogg Performance Modifications 4 12-31-2006 09:14 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:06 AM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.