Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > In Car Entertainment + Electronics (audio / video / alarm)
  The Tire Rack

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-30-2006, 02:57 PM   #1
fnkngrv
Mr. 155 and climbing
 
fnkngrv's Avatar
 
Drives: Seriously Modded 07 Sedan
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: In The Hotbox
Posts: 4,742
I agree on the lack of function with the head unit on the Power Pack, but I still love it (other than the retro green color ) I am thinking that I am going to pick up an amp for the 4 speakers and use a converter....only trouble is how I am going to tie in my 10200 SAS....i haven't messed with ohm loads in a while...can I use the positive from one rear and then the negative from the other to tie in my SAS?
__________________
Team Tiamat Racing on Facebook


Youtube Channel: Team Tiamat Racing


Class record holder in Land Speed @ 154.5mph for 1.5 mile and 145.5mph in the mile in the F (2.016 to 3.014 L), G (1.524 to 2.015 L), and H (1.016 to 1.523 L) classes.
fnkngrv is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Replacing stock deck - photo tutorial gravylegs In Car Entertainment + Electronics (audio / video / alarm) 39 02-06-2012 01:04 PM
pic request: illumination of the stock gauges Fat Felixxx Photo-Video-Media Gallery 11 06-25-2006 10:17 PM
How Wide Can You Go???? (on the stock RS alloys) ricko Wheels, Tires and Suspension Forum sponsored by The Tire Rack 2 05-27-2006 12:45 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:42 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.