Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Forced Induction Forum
  The Tire Rack

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-11-2009, 11:09 AM   #1
cali yaris
ULTIMATE
 
cali yaris's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 Yaris Turbo
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Canoga Park, CA
Posts: 14,857
Send a message via AIM to cali yaris
Quote:
are you just saying that the emanage and AEM F/IC products are not enough?
I didn't mention any other product than the AEM Fi-C. I don't have any experience with anything else on the Yaris. My main concern was that a producer of a turbo kit would casually say that's the management to get. I suggested some questions for you to ask them.

Have you found a good tuner yet?
__________________
Micro Image forums, online store and shop are now closed. It was a great eight year run, but it was time to focus on other things. I'm still selling parts on eBay under micro*image seller ID and customers can still make requests for anything specific.
cali yaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 11:43 AM   #2
Tamago
 
Tamago's Avatar
 
Drives: UZJ100
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Off Grid
Posts: 4,927
Quote:
Originally Posted by cali yaris View Post
I didn't mention any other product than the AEM Fi-C. I don't have any experience with anything else on the Yaris. My main concern was that a producer of a turbo kit would casually say that's the management to get. I suggested some questions for you to ask them.

Have you found a good tuner yet?
i'll add that i ran a Greddy E-manage and it was even "worse" than the FI/C (less control of the engine) .. the E-manage is just about as useful as a MAF clamp.
__________________
Been a long time messing with cars..
Tamago is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
boosted vids here staypuft Forced Induction Forum 112 02-01-2026 08:19 PM
List of Boosted Yarisworld Members whooppee777 Forced Induction Forum 262 11-23-2022 05:49 AM
Most important guages for boosted engines? LtNoogie Forced Induction Forum 57 03-16-2009 12:51 PM
PE Boosted Yaris Video jinxor Forced Induction Forum 16 02-06-2009 02:33 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:33 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.