![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#1 | |
|
That Anime Guy
|
Quote:
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
![]() ![]() ![]() |
I thought I read in a post awhile back that the Canadian Yarii dont have an aux port. Or maybe it was the stock head units with 6 disc changer (which I believe isnt avaible on US Yaris) Im probably wrong but maybe someone knows for sure?
Scott R.
__________________
I am not allowed to put anything here because I do not have any ricey mods on my Yaris.... |
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Replacing stock deck - photo tutorial | gravylegs | In Car Entertainment + Electronics (audio / video / alarm) | 39 | 02-06-2012 01:04 PM |