Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-02-2011, 09:55 PM   #4
CTScott
ULTIMATE
 
CTScott's Avatar
 
Drives: 09 5dr LB, 2x 08 3dr LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: USA, CT
Posts: 13,450
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altitude View Post
I'd be interested to know if the folks on this forum that bought the first one, have found it useful enough to upgrade to the slightly better version.
I bought two (one for my wife and one for me) on release day last year. We both still use them daily, and keep finding more uses for them. I jailbroke them, which makes them a bit more flexible. For example, I installed "frash" which is a port of Flash 10.x from Android. It allows most flash based web sites to work fine, but doesn't support flash games or movies.

My daughter wanted an iPad for her birthday, and decided to wait for the iPad2, instead of getting the current model on her actual birthday. I watched the event today and am glad she waited. I am hoping that when she gets it that I can fight the urge to upgrade mine.
__________________
CTScott is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Sales Feedback Thread eTiMaGo Items for Sale by private party 188 05-04-2019 10:43 AM
IPAD LOVERS jamal1984 Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions 14 06-15-2010 08:48 AM
US Yaris Sales "stronger than expected" GTSRacer General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 16 09-16-2006 01:35 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:10 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.