Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Third Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Third Gen Yaris General Discussion
  The Tire Rack

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-21-2013, 05:56 PM   #1
Jamus
 
Drives: '12 3dr Yaris L
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Southern WV
Posts: 38
Bringing this old thread back up. I'm getting ready to jump into this and was wondering if CTScott(electrical guru) or anyone else could tell me the location and colors of the lock and unlock signal wires for a 2012. I think those are all I need to know as I'm only doing keyless entry.
Jamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 10:48 PM   #2
CTScott
ULTIMATE
 
CTScott's Avatar
 
Drives: 09 5dr LB, 2x 08 3dr LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: USA, CT
Posts: 13,450
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamus View Post
Bringing this old thread back up. I'm getting ready to jump into this and was wondering if CTScott(electrical guru) or anyone else could tell me the location and colors of the lock and unlock signal wires for a 2012. I think those are all I need to know as I'm only doing keyless entry.
On the junction connector for the door that is under the driver's side kick panel there are three groups of wires. The center group is a square, and there are two side groups - One with three positions and one with five. In the square in the middle, the beige wire in pin 4 is unlock and the violet wire in pin 17 is lock.
__________________
CTScott is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
DIY Cruise Control FAQ (2006-2010 Yaris) CTScott DIY / Maintenance / Service 468 11-19-2024 03:45 PM
Factory Alarm on my '08 Liftback is Too Sensitive! alex_melodymaker In Car Entertainment + Electronics (audio / video / alarm) 9 06-07-2011 03:21 PM
Alarm Wiring Advise Needed Lil Abner In Car Entertainment + Electronics (audio / video / alarm) 14 09-26-2010 10:11 AM
Keep your vehicle protected! sqcomp In Car Entertainment + Electronics (audio / video / alarm) 17 09-10-2009 02:02 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:52 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.