![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#1 |
![]() ![]() Drives: 2015 yaris le Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: hamilton, on
Posts: 149
|
I really hope it is. I looked at them not thourougly, but they looked fine. Anyways,I got the car towed to the local dealer free. I hope it's not a bad ecu.
The tow truck driver had to bypass the shifter,and managed to get the wheel to turn, but the car was going funky climbing up the ramp. |
|
|
|
![]() |
| Tags |
| alternator, mega fuse, short |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| power outlet/cigarette lighter fuse location | Idahotom | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 1 | 01-08-2014 05:45 PM |
| Fuse Fix | bronsin | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 4 | 12-18-2011 02:05 AM |
| 07 yaris bad alternator | Yaris_guy | DIY / Maintenance / Service | 24 | 06-29-2011 11:47 AM |
| Bad Driving Techniques | Altitude | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 10 | 02-10-2009 05:26 PM |
| The Official Having A Bad Day Thread. | *MAD DOG* | Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions | 7 | 11-15-2008 08:38 AM |