Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > In Car Entertainment + Electronics (audio / video / alarm)
  The Tire Rack

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2016, 09:57 AM   #1
brushforhire
 
Drives: 07 HB YARIS, 15 JUKE, 00 TUNDR
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Johnstown, PA
Posts: 320
I have run Kenwood Excelon series for years. I love them. I will not use anything else.

I am running this:kdc-x998

Looking at the price of those ones you linked to, I would recommend this: KDC-x599

If you have to choose between those two, I have never liked a JVC I have heard, but I have heard some decent Pioneer units.
brushforhire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2016, 10:31 PM   #2
vaironl
 
vaironl's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Yaris 3 door, manual tran
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: --
Posts: 208
Quote:
Originally Posted by brushforhire View Post
I have run Kenwood Excelon series for years. I love them. I will not use anything else.

I am running this:kdc-x998

Looking at the price of those ones you linked to, I would recommend this: KDC-x599

If you have to choose between those two, I have never liked a JVC I have heard, but I have heard some decent Pioneer units.
Thanks a lot! Decides to also pick up a pair of front speakers.
vaironl is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
NEWS: TOYOTA REVEALS ALL-NEW YARIS SEDAN AT 2006 LOS ANGELES AUTO SHOW VitzBoy General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 7 09-20-2023 07:50 AM
GPS head unit for new 2014 Yaris LE??? TRDBlair In Car Entertainment + Electronics (audio / video / alarm) 1 06-27-2015 07:05 AM
Found : head gasket oil leak on 2 used 2010 YARIS ... Hershey DIY / Maintenance / Service 200 04-23-2013 11:22 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:45 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.