Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Performance Modifications
  The Tire Rack

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-20-2023, 12:55 PM   #1
Neinris
 
Drives: 08 Yaris 3 Door Hatchback
Join Date: Aug 2019
Location: ‘Murica!
Posts: 463
Quote:
Originally Posted by Compeer View Post
Do both thats my plan, I have an is250 throttle lined up for $150 nzd and a 2zfr-fe throttle body for $128...
I plan on doing a 2ZR-FE or 3ZR-FE swap... but that's in a very distant future, maybe 2+ years...

I'm not happy with my current 31 MPG/7.58757 l/100km to and from work. It's mostly city driving, but still.

That's why I'm hesitant to put the "1ZZ" TB back on.
Neinris is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2023, 01:21 PM   #2
sh0rtlife
 
Drives: 2007 5dr canadian import
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: pacific north WET
Posts: 1,014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neinris View Post
I plan on doing a 2ZR-FE or 3ZR-FE swap... but that's in a very distant future, maybe 2+ years...

I'm not happy with my current 31 MPG/7.58757 l/100km to and from work. It's mostly city driving, but still.

That's why I'm hesitant to put the "1ZZ" TB back on.
lol i havnt modded mine much and im hovering around 27-29...but im a heavy footed bastard who drives hard.....id be happy to be up over 31 again...

my wife holds the record imo tho...moving down from canada, car packed to the gills, and a 4x8 trailer behind the yaris also packed ABOVE the roofline of the car and she manages 41.5mpg with it....course the wee yaris still only had around 60k miles on it
sh0rtlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
1ZZfe mod info darkMINI Performance Modifications 21 07-12-2011 11:41 PM
swap for 2zz-ge???? yarisTOONR82 Performance Modifications 12 03-23-2007 07:15 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:05 AM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.