![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#1 |
![]() Drives: 2007 yaris hatchback Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: tallahassee fla
Posts: 10
|
if you're half as cute in person as your pic, i'll give ya TWO thumbs up. (and a lustful leer for being smart enough to own a yaris!)
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
aka Eleni
Drives: 10 Yaris LB Auto- Blazing Blue Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Jersey
Posts: 204
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 2007 Yaris HB Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: my own little world
Posts: 1,256
|
I felt that way yesterday when I was in a store and the manager came out to find out whose Yaris that was in parking lot--mine! He has a sedan and loves it about as much as I do my HB. These cars just seem to make people happy!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Super Moderator
|
Wasn't me, but
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
![]() ![]() ![]() |
I will have to start doing that now when i see other yari (isnt that the correct word for plur yaris)...
|
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 2007 Yaris HB Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: my own little world
Posts: 1,256
|
giving thumbs up is traditional among miata drivers (my other car) ... so much so that i'm always surprised when i DONT get one
|
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
Modded Moderator
Drives: 07 Toyota Yaris, 71 Galaxie Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Wenatchee, WA
Posts: 3,670
|
I'm only 1 of 2 hatch owners (apparently) in central WA, but when I do see another one I do wave. So far, that's been once.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Anyone find out how to turn off the seatbelt chime? | overboost | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 54 | 11-22-2008 10:07 AM |
| Just got my 17" rims! | Spades | Photo-Video-Media Gallery | 42 | 09-30-2006 10:14 PM |