![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#1 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Some more info, your MAF clamp should be set at 4.95v I learnt that this is why I was leaning out up top in every gear I had it set at 4.1v which was what I was maxing out at when NA wot at the top of 5th gear.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 | |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ULTIMATEDrives: 07 Yaris Turbo Join Date: May 2007
Location: Canoga Park, CA
Posts: 14,857
|
Quote:
__________________
Micro Image forums, online store and shop are now closed. It was a great eight year run, but it was time to focus on other things. I'm still selling parts on eBay under micro*image seller ID and customers can still make requests for anything specific. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
^+1
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
![]() ![]() ![]() |
So I tried adjusting the injector size. First changed the numbers, new: 245 old: 190. That threw the fuel map off A LOT. To where the car stalled immediately.
I calculated a 25% reduction from the new:1000 and old: 1000 default. I entered 750 for new, and 695 for old. That ran ok until i revd it up and let it fall. It stalled. So i reverted back to the original tune you gave me Kou. I went into the ignition map and changed where the car idles from 0 to -3. I revd it up again and it didnt fall. I won't know for sure how it runs seeing how im on duty until friday. I'll be sure to let you guys know how my drive home goes.
__________________
_______________________________________________ |
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Good look set your maf clamp to 4.95. I have revised my tune a few times now to get it where it needs to be. I am waiting on a friend so I can do a real street tune, its hard to drive and tune at the same time so I have to pull over change something get back on the road. I am cleaning up the top of my fuel map so its smoother.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
There are a few different 1zz injectors if you know the part # look on http://witchhunter.com/injectordata1.php it should have them and the cc's
|
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
![]() ![]() ![]() |
Nice find with the injector site. Thanks kou!
__________________
_______________________________________________ |
|
|
|
|
|
#8 |
![]() ![]() ![]() |
__________________
_______________________________________________ |
|
|
|
|
|
#9 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
I am not sure maybe you should ask ctscott. I am still waiting to see if that is a fix as someone is trying it an another forum but the have not been on the site in a while. Some have tried a variable resister on the crank wires to adjust until the crank code stops coming up,that fix would be cheaper but will take two people one to adjust and one to drive.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#10 |
![]() ![]() ![]() |
So nothing has been confirmed what causes the 07 ECU to throw the cps cel with the fic?
__________________
_______________________________________________ |
|
|
|
|
|
#11 |
|
1NZ-6spd
Drives: '05 6-Spd Vitz RS Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Oshawa, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 2,967
|
Bumping for reference.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#12 |
|
1NZ-6spd
Drives: '05 6-Spd Vitz RS Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Oshawa, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 2,967
|
Did anyone ever build a MAF map like in the instructional videos?
I'm having an issue where it seem to go pig rich while transitioning into open loop. But if I run all zero maps it's fine. |
|
|
|
|
|
#13 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
I have set up maf map for a maf clamp. Didn't need to use it until I turned up the boost past 12psi and that was only to keep a cel away. If you have no cel piping up I wouldn't use it.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#14 |
|
1NZ-6spd
Drives: '05 6-Spd Vitz RS Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Oshawa, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 2,967
|
Yeah, don't have a CEL for the MAF, just the odd one for cat inefficiency or O2 S2B1 voltage too high. Most likely because the cat isn't getting hot enough fast enough.
I guess I'll just work on my fuel and O2 maps to smooth it out. |
|
|
|
|
|
#15 |
![]() |
need clear picture of the tune..I am using 1zz injectors..can anyone please help me out..I am stuck :(
@kou @Focus Sh1ft |
|
|
|
|
|
#16 |
|
Modded Moderator
Drives: 07 Toyota Yaris, 71 Galaxie Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Wenatchee, WA
Posts: 3,670
|
Sorry to revive an old thread, but is there a DIY install guide for getting the AEM F/IC installed?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#17 |
|
I've made a post!
Drives: Little Yaris Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Victoria
Posts: 1
|
I just installed my Zage turbo kit today, and the engine stock while slowing down. Suspecting that the BOV is the unit that leak air. If someone could share their tune with a clear picture, that would help a lot haha
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| AEM FIC fight for turbo!!! | thatbryanguy | Forced Induction Forum | 135 | 08-14-2015 08:22 PM |
| FS: AEM FIC + Wiring Harness Boomslang | djgab101 | Items for Sale by private party | 18 | 12-06-2013 03:36 AM |
| FS: Zage Turbo kit, AEM FIC with Pnp Harness | djgab101 | Items for Sale by private party | 32 | 04-11-2013 10:42 AM |
| AEM FIC tuning experience | thatbryanguy | Performance Modifications | 0 | 09-03-2012 01:29 PM |
| AEM FIC Tuning | Scubaru Steve | Forced Induction Forum | 37 | 03-06-2011 11:16 PM |