Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > In Car Entertainment + Electronics (audio / video / alarm)
  The Tire Rack

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-14-2006, 01:06 AM   #3
swng
 
swng's Avatar
 
Drives: 06 3-dr auto RS
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: BC
Posts: 1,051
I have the 6-disc system. If you can forgive the lack of accurate and objective evaluation, which I think is impossible, I would say the system sounds like a good low priced mini stereo set. Not bad at all! It does not have the bass that can disturb the next car's driver, but it certainly produces rich, full-bodied and clear sound. AM reception is affected by the static discharged by some fluorescent tubes when the antenna passes closely under them in some indoor parking lots though. Just one more thing, the volume knob is too small for convenient volume adjustment, but that I guess is something that one can get used to.
swng is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:36 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.