Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Tracking, Racing, Auto-X Forum
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-28-2007, 11:13 PM   #12
WolfWings

Drives: Silver 2007 3Dr - Gryph
At this point I have no intentions to go into SM, so STS-limits are all that apply to me. If the rear sway bar didn't make such a night-and-day difference in the stability of the Yaris, I'd stick to H-stock actually. But it does, so I'm going to be aiming towards building it up towards STS it looks like since I'm not willing to bolt the sway-bar on-and-off each track day, and don't feel comfortable driving it as a daily driver without the sway bar.

Also, I don't need to run tires so super-soft that I have to change at the event, I can just change at home and drive the pre-stripped vehicle over instead of having to haul tires back and forth. Advantage: Warmed-up tires!

Now I just need to get a set of 14" rims for my daily-driver tires (ComforTreds, ahoy!) since I'm aiming for a luxury-car-like daily-driver build with STS-class mods for when I race it. :-)