Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Regional Forums > California
  The Tire Rack

Old 10-29-2008, 06:23 PM   #19
lita_g

Drives: 2008 Yaris HB
Quote:
Originally Posted by neo1985 View Post
i understand your point!! and thank you for helping me make this clear!!
the agreement would defeat the whole purpose of doing this, yes, you are completely right. how about i make a statement that clearly states i ***, have received ***amount of money from financial sponsor ***. and i will sign every single one the receipt for the next three years. those paper can be legal and even notarized. from this point, my sponsor can't be hurt at all!!
I would check with an immigration lawyer, if I was to guess, I would say that if USCIS finds out you're doing something like that you could get in trouble, but I'm not certain. Check with an immigration lawyer on that, they usually provide the first consultation for free.
lita_g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 07:27 PM   #20
neo1985

Drives: yaris hb s
Send a message via MSN to neo1985
Quote:
Originally Posted by lita_g View Post
I would check with an immigration lawyer, if I was to guess, I would say that if USCIS finds out you're doing something like that you could get in trouble, but I'm not certain. Check with an immigration lawyer on that, they usually provide the first consultation for free.
i have a lawyer, and i certainly know what i can or can not do. law is made by and for human. when there is a corner, i will make the turn. the money is there as a gift for people who are good hearted and willing to trust me as NOT a "risk", and iam here doing my best to ensure my sponsor's right and protect my sponsor, NOT myself, guys, i dont have choice, if i have family here, why would i do this?

Last edited by neo1985; 10-29-2008 at 07:38 PM.
neo1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 08:43 AM   #21
lita_g

Drives: 2008 Yaris HB
I just thought it would be fair for everybody to know what exactly entails being a financial sponsor, after that it's their choice if they want to go through with it or not. Good luck!
lita_g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 04:39 PM   #22
Red Horse

Drives: 2008 Yaris sedan A/T
WOW!! your paying a $1000 just for that, me i just got my green card a year ago and my uncle did the finacial sponsor, but actually anybody can become a sponsor, like my lawyer said aslong as u know the person and he/she know's you.
Red Horse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 07:12 PM   #23
neo1985

Drives: yaris hb s
Send a message via MSN to neo1985
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Horse View Post
WOW!! your paying a $1000 just for that, me i just got my green card a year ago and my uncle did the finacial sponsor, but actually anybody can become a sponsor, like my lawyer said aslong as u know the person and he/she know's you.
yep yep!! u have other uncle?
neo1985 is offline   Reply With Quote