Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-08-2008, 08:55 PM   #11
SIPNGAS
I LOVE my Yaris!
 
SIPNGAS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
Send a message via MSN to SIPNGAS Send a message via Yahoo to SIPNGAS
I'd have to research it...

I received an interesting email the other day about Australia (our Aussie members might be able to tell us if it's true or not) but I believe one of the statistics were that since carrying guns has been banned, violent crime has gone up 44%. I'm guessing because the criminals will always have guns and regular, law-abiding civilians are left largely unable to fight back.


PK... =)...lol..maybe it IS too cold...who knows...
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are.

Lisa
aka SIPNGAS
SIPNGAS is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
OBAMA OR MCCAIN OR NOVOTE TheRealEnth Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions 35 11-05-2008 01:09 AM
Only in America YamilR Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions 67 08-15-2007 04:20 PM
VirginiaTech Killer... Blenjar Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions 38 04-19-2007 11:18 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:54 AM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.