![]() |
|
|
|
#307 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 2008 Yaris RS 4-Door LB Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Richmond, B.C., Canada
Posts: 504
|
Here's our Honda 250 Reflex which serves as run-about whenever we are blessed with sunshine in rainy Vancouver.
![]()
__________________
Benggolf2 |
|
|
|
|
|
#308 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 2008 Yaris RS 4-Door LB Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Richmond, B.C., Canada
Posts: 504
|
Our "garage queen" on a Sunday afternoon group drive to White Rock, B.C. Spot something different?
![]()
__________________
Benggolf2 |
|
|
|
|
|
#309 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 2008 Yaris RS 4-Door LB Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Richmond, B.C., Canada
Posts: 504
|
Small MB W204 group meet at Lansdowne, Richmond.
__________________
Benggolf2 |
|
|
|
|
|
#311 |
|
それを吸ってください
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#312 |
|
それを吸ってください
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
#313 |
|
それを吸ってください
|
![]() ![]() ![]()
Last edited by Astroman; 09-22-2013 at 07:33 PM. Reason: removed broken links |
|
|
|
|
|
#314 |
|
Super Moderator
Drives: Absolutely red Liftback Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodstock, Ga
Posts: 7,816
|
Mike I thinking about redecorating, any ideas?
__________________
Obama Can't Gymkhana! |
|
|
|
|
|
#315 |
|
それを吸ってください
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
#316 |
|
それを吸ってください
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#318 |
|
- Donnie Demonic -
Drives: '07 Yaris Sedan Sport Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Southwest PA
Posts: 13
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#319 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Finish this sentance
As happy as a......
__________________
![]() "Manual labour is not for me. In fact i'm not even sure non manual work is either." -Anthony Linton Check out ▬▬► I like I like ◄▬▬ for more fun on Facebook |
|
|
|
|
|
#320 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
For those that are unfamilar with the saying it's
"As happy as a pig in shit" It's a joke, the cop car (a.k.a. pigs) car is in the mud (a.k.a. shit) ![]() I know that captavise is back so I thought i'd make this post as clear as possible.
__________________
![]() "Manual labour is not for me. In fact i'm not even sure non manual work is either." -Anthony Linton Check out ▬▬► I like I like ◄▬▬ for more fun on Facebook |
|
|
|
|
|
#321 |
![]() ![]() ![]() |
__________________
I am not allowed to put anything here because I do not have any ricey mods on my Yaris.... |
|
|
|
|
|
#322 |
![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 2007 Yaris Liftback Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Saint Petersburg, FL
Posts: 351
|
nice axel twist! lol
__________________
Visualize whirled peas. Peace, Love and Good Smoke! --Tommy Chong
|
|
|
|
|
|
#323 |
|
Tiny Giant Clothing
Drives: 2008 Blazing Blue Yaris 3D LB Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Rochester, NH
Posts: 3,394
|
![]() lol prolly looks nicer than his bosses office lol
__________________
Sold the yaris... rocking an 89 vw cabriolet now :) |
|
|
|
|
|
#324 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
If this goes too far a mod can delete it. I don't consider it unsafe for work, nor porn.
__________________
![]() "Manual labour is not for me. In fact i'm not even sure non manual work is either." -Anthony Linton Check out ▬▬► I like I like ◄▬▬ for more fun on Facebook |
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| OFFICIAL Yaris SEDAN thread | SimmZ | Photo-Video-Media Gallery | 1706 | 06-22-2025 05:33 AM |
| Shift lever thread size | Chaad32 | Cosmetic Modifications (Exterior/Interior) | 16 | 01-30-2015 02:16 PM |
| Post Whores-aka Yaris chat thread | Black Yaris | Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions | 21 | 07-12-2007 05:37 PM |
| WR Yaris Intake Picture & Dyno. | WRLEO | Performance Modifications | 37 | 04-05-2007 07:02 PM |
| Random feature | Kaotic Lazagna | In Car Entertainment + Electronics (audio / video / alarm) | 7 | 12-17-2006 05:24 PM |