![]() |
|
|
|
#25 |
|
help! my Yaris shrunk!
Drives: 12 Hot Lava iQ/07 Jade Vios Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: SoCal
Posts: 1,748
|
Speeding through I-5 in Santa Clarita county.
Early Saturday morning, I got annoyed with the car tailgating me so I speed up just in front of a police car. Total cost came to about $400 |
|
|
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| OFFICIAL Yaris SEDAN thread | SimmZ | Photo-Video-Media Gallery | 1706 | 06-22-2025 05:33 AM |
| The OFFICIAL song in your head thread! | ChinoCharles | Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions | 104 | 08-17-2009 10:04 PM |
| The Official "Bambo the Yarisworld Traveler" thread (V1) | nemesisz | Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions | 3 | 11-08-2008 10:24 PM |