Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-14-2008, 01:49 AM   #7
Malaya1221
super duper M*******TOR
 
Malaya1221's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 jahPANIS egg(Sarao Phil)
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Torrance, Ca
Posts: 1,011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Return of the Yarii View Post
$1800 isnt bad for this + free shipping, not a fan of LCD's however....once your off axis the screen distorts + generally LCD pictures are not as bright as plasma's (contrast ratio). I have a Samsung 50" plasma and love it.
thanks! will have to consider getting plasma!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTScott View Post
I have a 55" Hitachi Plasma that is awsome (I bought it 4 years ago when ones of that size were still $4,000).

I recently bought a 42" LCD TV for my home office. I went with a Dynex from Best Buy (supposedly made for them by LG). It is an amazing LCD for the price ($600) and I've never found a negative review of the Dynex brand LCDs.
dynex, great price...will need to check it out!
Malaya1221 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Where to find Great Canadian Tire Deals? DreagonR Wheels, Tires and Suspension Forum sponsored by The Tire Rack 6 10-23-2008 12:06 AM
I can't seem to find the thread with the pics of the '08 brochure, help? Jailbird General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 1 09-11-2007 08:40 PM
07 S Sedan w/ LCD display? Runner59 In Car Entertainment + Electronics (audio / video / alarm) 2 04-04-2007 01:54 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:35 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.