Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > General Yaris / Vitz Discussion
  The Tire Rack

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-02-2009, 02:58 AM   #595
Ashley87
 
Drives: 2009 2 door LB Carmine Red
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Arizona
Posts: 14
Thanks!! I wish I could show how the color changes in the light, it looks fantastic!
Ashley87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 07:02 AM   #596
andru47
 
andru47's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 Yaris 3DR LB
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 139
Send a message via AIM to andru47
Sorry for the late check in!

Checking in, Andru47!
__________________
My Yaris: The Azure
andru47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 10:58 AM   #597
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください
 
KCALB SIRAY's Avatar
 
Drives: black sand lb
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 8,894
welcome noobs
KCALB SIRAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 07:10 PM   #598
brainless twit
 
brainless twit's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 base sedan
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 67
Another newbie here. I bought my 2009 sedan w/ power package on December 3 and I love it! My first car was a 91 Honda Accord and the Yaris has been a real flashback - I didn't realize how much I missed having a little car. Most recently, I had a 2006 Chevy HHR that I totaled in November. I was fond of it, but I wanted a car that wasn't prone to rollovers!

I've been lurking here since before I purchased the car, so I'm excited to join in on the discussions!
brainless twit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 01:53 AM   #599
Bob_VT
 
Bob_VT's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 Yaris LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Vermont
Posts: 1,704
Welcome newbie!
__________________
some people are little slinkies. . . . .they are really good for nothing. . . .but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.


Come to the DARKSIDE..... We have candy
Bob_VT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 02:08 AM   #600
Black Yaris
der Zeck
 
Black Yaris's Avatar
 
Drives: '05 Audi A4 1.8t quattro
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Toledo, OH
Posts: 5,231
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley87 View Post




I hate the new body.... but LOVE the new color
__________________
Black Yaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 05:10 PM   #601
jclo3313
Super Moderator
 
jclo3313's Avatar
 
Drives: Absolutely red Liftback
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodstock, Ga
Posts: 7,816
Send a message via Yahoo to jclo3313
Welcome class of 09'.
__________________


Obama Can't Gymkhana!
jclo3313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 04:35 AM   #602
mackie421
 
Drives: 2008 Yaris Liftback
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 9
Another Yaris newb checkin in. I've got an '08 Polar White Liftback. Absolutely love it so far. Took a little getting used to after moving from a RWD sedan, but 4500 miles in, I'm lovin' having a light, tossable car that can maneuver the tight streets of Philly without batting an eye. Looking forward to getting to know you all...
-Mackie
mackie421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 06:07 AM   #603
gid
 
Drives: '08 Yaris sedan , '08 Liftback
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Northeast
Posts: 643
smart decision . ENJOY
gid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 06:57 AM   #604
YarisFan007
 
YarisFan007's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Toyota Yaris HB
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: L.A. county, CA
Posts: 168
Hi Mackie,
Welcome to the club : )
YarisFan007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 09:27 AM   #605
why?
Only Happy When it Rains
 
why?'s Avatar
 
Drives: Yaris LB
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: harnett county NC
Posts: 4,097
Not new, but it's been a while. Finally have some money, and just destroyed a stock wheel, so I'm going to finally figure out where to get those volks i've wanted. I've moved to florida, but been working far too much to check out the scene at all, eeww. So what's up peoples?
__________________
Colin Chapman disciple
why? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 09:37 AM   #606
eTiMaGo
vroom vroom
 
eTiMaGo's Avatar
 
Drives: lil red 5-door
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Posts: 7,744
Send a message via AIM to eTiMaGo Send a message via MSN to eTiMaGo Send a message via Yahoo to eTiMaGo
woooah welcome back old-timer!
__________________
The price of freedom of religion, or of speech, or of the press, is that we must put up with a good deal of rubbish.
- Robert Jackson


Bye bye 1NZ...
eTiMaGo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 12:10 PM   #607
m911gt
Carless in Chicago
 
m911gt's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 Blk LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Chicago
Posts: 2,479
i enjoy seeing people return from absences, glad to have you back
__________________
Wanted: Forced Induction

Some say that he is the secret love child of Ferrari and Porsche, and others say that he would lap James May twice in a 1/4 mile drag race. All we know is that he is called The Stig.
m911gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 01:13 PM   #608
dimsum69
 
Drives: 2009 Toyota Yaris
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Calgary
Posts: 16
Hey guys, new here
Just got a 09 blizzard pearl white 5 door liftback.
Nice to meet u all!
dimsum69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 01:14 PM   #609
m911gt
Carless in Chicago
 
m911gt's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 Blk LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Chicago
Posts: 2,479
Nice to meet you! Welcome to the best place for the Yaris
__________________
Wanted: Forced Induction

Some say that he is the secret love child of Ferrari and Porsche, and others say that he would lap James May twice in a 1/4 mile drag race. All we know is that he is called The Stig.
m911gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 11:57 PM   #610
Polarpony
 
Drives: Polar Whte HB 08
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: North Jersey
Posts: 30
Hi Everyone,
New to Yaris, purchased an 08 Polar White HB early September ,and while it took some
getting used to ,I love it.
Drove several times in the snow to work I and was not disappointed ,watching some muscle rear wheel drives and pick-ups sliding on turns,my lil guy staightened out fast
and handled well.
Learning alot from this forum and getting a few laughs while lurking.
Will post pics and Avatar soon.
Helene
Polarpony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 12:00 AM   #611
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください
 
KCALB SIRAY's Avatar
 
Drives: black sand lb
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 8,894
welcome Helene, enjoy!
KCALB SIRAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 12:05 AM   #612
Polarpony
 
Drives: Polar Whte HB 08
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: North Jersey
Posts: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCALB SIRAY View Post
welcome Helene, enjoy!
Thank You
Polarpony is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
NEWS: TOYOTA REVEALS ALL-NEW YARIS SEDAN AT 2006 LOS ANGELES AUTO SHOW VitzBoy General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 7 09-20-2023 07:50 AM
News : 2007 Toyota Yaris - the little Euro's official arrival VitzBoy General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 9 06-06-2017 12:51 AM
2007 Yaris Pricing Info ! YarisBueller New YARIS Purchase Forum 104 06-24-2009 04:54 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:27 AM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.