Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > General Yaris / Vitz Discussion
  The Tire Rack

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-27-2009, 03:51 PM   #667
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください
 
KCALB SIRAY's Avatar
 
Drives: black sand lb
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 8,894
welcome Clode, have fun in here
KCALB SIRAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 04:08 PM   #668
33OH
 
Drives: '08 Yaris
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clode View Post
hi

my name is Claudio and i live in Italy

my car

Toyota Corolla 2.0 d4d 116cv

Toyota Celica TS (GTS in USA) 192cv

Lexus IS 220d Sport MMPack 180cv

but in the future take a Yaris
Welcome Claudio! Nice choice of cars.
33OH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 04:20 PM   #669
eht13
 
Drives: .
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: .
Posts: 363
I love how the Yaris (or Belta/Vios/Vitz) is available in so many countries around the world... one of the most "international" car models I've heard of.
eht13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 09:14 AM   #670
yarisnewbie
 
yarisnewbie's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 Toyota Yaris Liftback
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Virginia
Posts: 21
Hey all! I am new to this forum but it's nice to see so many Yaris owners like me.I just got my first car on Christmas's day as a gift from my hubby(no envy, please!).It's a 2009 Yaris Liftback 3-Door. I will post pics later.
yarisnewbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 09:16 AM   #671
33OH
 
Drives: '08 Yaris
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
Quote:
Originally Posted by yarisnewbie View Post
Hey all! I am new to this forum but it's nice to see so many Yaris owners like me.I just got my first car on Christmas's day as a gift from my hubby(no envy, please!).It's a 2009 Yaris Liftback 3-Door. I will post pics later.
Welcome and congrats on the new Yaris!
33OH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 09:21 AM   #672
orheen
Banned
 
Drives: Toyota Yaris Terra 1.0 2008
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Tekirdağ / Turkey
Posts: 51
hi, my name is orhan I m from Turkey. I bought my yaris 1.0 one year ago. Yaris terra 1.0 has been suitible for me. It s very good about fuel consumption.
orheen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 09:22 AM   #673
m911gt
Carless in Chicago
 
m911gt's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 Blk LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Chicago
Posts: 2,479
Quote:
Originally Posted by orheen View Post
hi, my name is orhan I m from Turkey. I bought my yaris 1.0 one year ago. Yaris terra 1.0 has been suitible for me. It s very good about fuel consumption.
Welcome to YarisWorld, please post pictures up of your car and feel free to contribute to the site!
__________________
Wanted: Forced Induction

Some say that he is the secret love child of Ferrari and Porsche, and others say that he would lap James May twice in a 1/4 mile drag race. All we know is that he is called The Stig.
m911gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 09:45 AM   #674
33OH
 
Drives: '08 Yaris
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
Quote:
Originally Posted by orheen View Post
hi, my name is orhan I m from Turkey. I bought my yaris 1.0 one year ago. Yaris terra 1.0 has been suitible for me. It s very good about fuel consumption.
Welcome orheen!
33OH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 11:58 AM   #675
orheen
Banned
 
Drives: Toyota Yaris Terra 1.0 2008
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Tekirdağ / Turkey
Posts: 51
@m911gt and @ryank thanks a lot. ASAP I ll post photos of my yaris, then I ll post power-speed graphics about yaris. See u soon
orheen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 01:55 PM   #676
YarisMarine
 
Drives: 2008 Toyota Yaris Hatchback Sp
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Cali
Posts: 19
Yaris owner since june 2008 here. Love my car.
YarisMarine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 02:02 PM   #677
33OH
 
Drives: '08 Yaris
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
Quote:
Originally Posted by YarisMarine View Post
Yaris owner since june 2008 here. Love my car.
Welcome!
33OH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 08:37 PM   #678
knowmercy
 
knowmercy's Avatar
 
Drives: Blk 3door
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 22
Attn Ryank!

ryank I'm located in NE Ohio, Got my car in Kent. Just did my first oil change at 100miles and I really should have changed it sooner. Anyhow, the car is about 24 hours from not being stock anymore :). I bought myself a nice big ole tach with a shift light. I've been tuning my honda for a while now and it's really nice to see some great engineering going into this car. Can't wait to get it on the track.
knowmercy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 10:11 PM   #679
gid
 
Drives: '08 Yaris sedan , '08 Liftback
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Northeast
Posts: 643
welcome new YARIS owners .
gid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 07:42 PM   #680
FlyingRedPeanut
 
Drives: 2007 Yaris HB
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Republic of Texas
Posts: 4
hey wazzzup? New to the site. Haven't had my car long...but I'm lovin' it.. I just feel smart when I'm driving it...and it's fun too!!
FlyingRedPeanut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 11:47 AM   #681
m911gt
Carless in Chicago
 
m911gt's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 Blk LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Chicago
Posts: 2,479
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingRedPeanut View Post
hey wazzzup? New to the site. Haven't had my car long...but I'm lovin' it.. I just feel smart when I'm driving it...and it's fun too!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123456789 View Post
Hello people,
my name is ilias and my place of origin is greece!

stay cool everybody!
Welcome to YarisWorld! I hope you enjoy your car, please feel free to contribute to the site and encourage other Yaris owners to join!
__________________
Wanted: Forced Induction

Some say that he is the secret love child of Ferrari and Porsche, and others say that he would lap James May twice in a 1/4 mile drag race. All we know is that he is called The Stig.
m911gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 09:00 PM   #682
matthewbowman
 
Drives: Black 3 - Door Liftback
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Southern California
Posts: 6
Hey there my name is Matthew. I am here in California and I JUST bought my 2009 Black 3 -Door Hatchback! I LOVE IT!
matthewbowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 01:29 PM   #683
jclo3313
Super Moderator
 
jclo3313's Avatar
 
Drives: Absolutely red Liftback
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodstock, Ga
Posts: 7,816
Send a message via Yahoo to jclo3313
Hellio all! Welcome to the party!
__________________


Obama Can't Gymkhana!
jclo3313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 08:07 AM   #684
loressap
 
Drives: 2007 LB
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Glens Falls, NY
Posts: 4
Send a message via AIM to loressap
i'm new! have had the car since april 2007, looking to FINALLY do some stuff to it...2007 LB blazin blue.

Glens Falls, NY
__________________
Mods-Absolutely nothing...yet
loressap is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
NEWS: TOYOTA REVEALS ALL-NEW YARIS SEDAN AT 2006 LOS ANGELES AUTO SHOW VitzBoy General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 7 09-20-2023 07:50 AM
News : 2007 Toyota Yaris - the little Euro's official arrival VitzBoy General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 9 06-06-2017 12:51 AM
2007 Yaris Pricing Info ! YarisBueller New YARIS Purchase Forum 104 06-24-2009 04:54 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:19 AM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.