Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Cosmetic Modifications (Exterior/Interior)
  The Tire Rack

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-19-2009, 11:06 PM   #5
RagnaCaT
HacKers WanTed!
 
RagnaCaT's Avatar
 
Drives: Yaris S HB & Yaris S SD
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Villalba, Puerto Rico
Posts: 435
Quote:
Originally Posted by andru47 View Post
Nope, But, I did get a spider who somehow crawled into my taillight and died. Now I have a bug in my taillight and I have no way of taking it out. I would prefer the condensation.
Ok I"ll tell you what to do grap a silicon tube a small one (I used my Hpi nitro fuel line) And a piece of construction tie wire (It's the one you can bend to any direction and it stay there and your vacuum... I placed the silicon tube inside the vacuum's duct and the wire inside the tube bended it to reach the bug Turned on the vacuum so the bug would stay attached to the tube with the suction and pulled it out.... Hope this helps it worked for me on my Headlight

gaTo
__________________
R-CaT
Project Yar 2ZR
RagnaCaT is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
reusable water bottle in the bottle holder 50MPGDream General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 24 01-28-2009 01:51 PM
FS: JDM Modellist II Front bumper & JDM LED tails DKN-YARIS Items for Sale by private party 7 11-09-2008 01:10 AM
Water temperature Bob_VT General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 11 11-03-2008 03:17 PM
New option: Clear tails ChinoCharles Cosmetic Modifications (Exterior/Interior) 3 01-16-2007 11:30 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:23 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.