Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > General Yaris / Vitz Discussion
  The Tire Rack

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-10-2009, 08:13 AM   #685
33OH
 
Drives: '08 Yaris
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
Welcome loressap!
33OH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 06:47 PM   #686
CIPNGAS
 
Drives: 2008 3DR Liftback Yaris
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 7
Hello, can anyone tell me the "how to steps" to make my Garage? Can photos be added later or must they all be added at once? Thank you in advance. CIPNGAS
CIPNGAS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 08:00 PM   #687
SoundWave
 
Drives: 2008 toyota yaris
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: jersey city,nj
Posts: 10
Send a message via Yahoo to SoundWave
hey everyone,my name is mark from jersey city.i own a '08 Yaris for about 5 months by the end of this month.so no mods made but coming up with the tints and rims over the summer.take care everyone.
SoundWave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 04:41 PM   #688
33OH
 
Drives: '08 Yaris
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
Welcome all!
33OH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 04:52 PM   #689
SIPNGAS
I LOVE my Yaris!
 
SIPNGAS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
Send a message via MSN to SIPNGAS Send a message via Yahoo to SIPNGAS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy78 View Post
My name is Nancy and I purchase an '09 3 door lift back on 02/16/2009. She is blazing blue pearl. We reside in Houston.
oooh...blazing blue pearl? Is that new? Post pictures, please!
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are.

Lisa
aka SIPNGAS
SIPNGAS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 08:07 AM   #690
TANATAUg
ToughAsNailsAnTwiceAsUgly
 
Drives: 2008 redredred Hatch
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: CapeG.Misery
Posts: 7
Hi all.
Picked up an Absolutely red 3dr hatch 2weeks ago. '08, used 16k, 5 spd. First FUN car I've owned in, like, decades.
First time going on a forum, too. Please excuse any errors.
BTW, TANATAUg refers to an '89 626; 300k when I gave 'er away. Still got to redline in a danged fine hurry.
TANATAUg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 08:08 AM   #691
33OH
 
Drives: '08 Yaris
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
Welcome =)
33OH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 01:07 AM   #692
Dongkai
 
Drives: White, 4ZR
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Northern China
Posts: 2
hey guys, my name's dongkai and i'm from China, my white yaris with 1.6 4ZR engine is totally awesome and guess what, yaris really kicks some ass in the China market.

GOOD Luck to everyone.
Dongkai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 01:18 AM   #693
LtNoogie
 
LtNoogie's Avatar
 
Drives: '08 Bayou Blue LB AT
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: West Hills, CA
Posts: 2,517
Welcome to YarisWorld, Dongkai
__________________
aFe Intake | Blitz Supercharger | Megan Header | TRD Exhaust | NST Pulley Set
TRD Shocks/Struts | Tanabe NF210 Springs | TRD Sway Bar | Motegi TRAKLITE wheels | Kuhmo Ecsta XS
R1 Concepts slotted rotors | Carbotech 1521 brake pads | stainless steel brake lines | Seibon vented carbon fiber hood
LtNoogie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 05:54 AM   #694
herrohero
herro yaris world
 
Drives: 5 door hatch meteorite
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Hawaii
Posts: 8
herro
herrohero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 09:09 AM   #695
CTScott
ULTIMATE
 
CTScott's Avatar
 
Drives: 09 5dr LB, 2x 08 3dr LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: USA, CT
Posts: 13,450
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dongkai View Post
hey guys, my name's dongkai and i'm from China, my white yaris with 1.6 4ZR engine is totally awesome and guess what, yaris really kicks some ass in the China market.

GOOD Luck to everyone.
Welcome!

How about some pictures of your Yaris? Particularly, under the hood of that 4ZR!
CTScott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 11:25 AM   #696
wiirenet
 
wiirenet's Avatar
 
Drives: Black '09 2dr HB
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: near Chicago, IL
Posts: 286
Send a message via MSN to wiirenet
Hello folks.. you may have seen some of my noob posts the past week. Well I've finally test driven a Yaris, and taken off work March 31st to go dealer hopping =) I feel safe to say I AM getting one, not just a "maybe."

This is my first car thats not a hand-me-down, and I am EXCITED. I hope to do mods, and actually care for it unlike my current car that I've never even washed in the 5 years I've driven it lol. I love forums, I'm *usually* not very talkative, more of a lurker, but I've been having many questions and am sure I will have more.. so I am looking forward to joining the community and maybe giving my own insight once I get my car :D

I'm 21 and live near Chicago, Illinois.

I hope to have a Black Sand Pearl 2door liftback automatic. The mods I'm looking into are tinted windows, tinted lights (still having trouble figuring out how legal this is), black hubcaps, the Clazzio seatcovers, maybe some painting on the interior, and maybe some light changing on the radio/console areas. Of course, I'm poor so I'll probably just drool over everyone's fancy cars ;)
wiirenet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 01:09 PM   #697
deancgibbons
Viva la Yaris!
 
Drives: Yaris 07
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: O.C.
Posts: 17
Yo yo, my official check in! Bought my Yaris a week ago.

Cheers!
__________________
Mucho Tiempo Viva la Yaris!
deancgibbons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 01:22 AM   #698
Astroman
Modded Moderator
 
Astroman's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 Toyota Yaris, 71 Galaxie
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Wenatchee, WA
Posts: 3,670
Although I am obviously not a new member here, nor new to my '07 liftback, but I wanted to let everyone know we've added another yaris to the stable! It's a '09 Carmine Red metallic liftback, 5spd (I'm so excited about this!! ), pretty much all the same options as the '07 we have except for the color, TPM, ABS, tranny & reclining rear seat. It's my girlfriends and she is learning to drive a stick for the first time. Her username is Astrogirl so if you see her on here make sure she feels welcome. She's excited to attend meets now as she has her own yaris.
Astroman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 01:36 AM   #699
KRAZGRL
Crazy Girl (Kasey)
 
KRAZGRL's Avatar
 
Drives: 09 Yaris 3D; 05 R6; 00civic si
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Orange County, CA
Posts: 383
New here!

Just got my 3door hatch on Friday. I started a newb thread in the California sub-forum, but it quickly got locked since I'm a girl.

Anyway... hi!!
KRAZGRL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 01:39 AM   #700
Astroman
Modded Moderator
 
Astroman's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 Toyota Yaris, 71 Galaxie
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Wenatchee, WA
Posts: 3,670
Naw, it got locked because of the boys!

Welcome to the site!!
Astroman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 11:06 AM   #701
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください
 
KCALB SIRAY's Avatar
 
Drives: black sand lb
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 8,894
Quote:
Originally Posted by KRAZGRL View Post
New here!

Just got my 3door hatch on Friday. I started a newb thread in the California sub-forum, but it quickly got locked since I'm a girl.

Anyway... hi!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroman View Post
Naw, it got locked because of the boys!

Welcome to the site!!

lol, great thanks...just making her feel welcome Thanks for being a good sport about it Kasey have fun here.
KCALB SIRAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 02:30 PM   #702
tomato
Super Moderator
 
tomato's Avatar
 
Drives: Yaris 2DR LB 07, MT, Abs. Red
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
Posts: 5,155
Quote:
Originally Posted by KRAZGRL View Post
New here!

Just got my 3door hatch on Friday. I started a newb thread in the California sub-forum, but it quickly got locked since I'm a girl.

Anyway... hi!!
Yeah, I saw that!

Welcome! You got some sweet rides, BTW! I'm a big Honda fan myself. Ooops, I said the H world here, uh, oh...
tomato is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
NEWS: TOYOTA REVEALS ALL-NEW YARIS SEDAN AT 2006 LOS ANGELES AUTO SHOW VitzBoy General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 7 09-20-2023 07:50 AM
News : 2007 Toyota Yaris - the little Euro's official arrival VitzBoy General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 9 06-06-2017 12:51 AM
2007 Yaris Pricing Info ! YarisBueller New YARIS Purchase Forum 104 06-24-2009 04:54 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:56 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.