Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-09-2009, 03:49 PM   #1099
jclo3313
Super Moderator
 
jclo3313's Avatar
 
Drives: Absolutely red Liftback
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodstock, Ga
Posts: 7,816
Send a message via Yahoo to jclo3313
wings.jpg
__________________


Obama Can't Gymkhana!
jclo3313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 03:56 PM   #1100
jclo3313
Super Moderator
 
jclo3313's Avatar
 
Drives: Absolutely red Liftback
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodstock, Ga
Posts: 7,816
Send a message via Yahoo to jclo3313
gundam.jpg
__________________


Obama Can't Gymkhana!
jclo3313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 10:28 PM   #1101
FSANE
 
FSANE's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 4d yaris and 02 Trans Am
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: NY
Posts: 231
__________________
02 T/A AUTO Metalic Silver. 07 Yaris M5.

Best ET is 11.13 @ 120 MPH with 1.47 60FT

11.13 sec vid
BurnOut Vid
FSANE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 01:33 AM   #1102
*MAD DOG*
 
*MAD DOG*'s Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Victoria, Australia
Posts: 6,412
Send a message via MSN to *MAD DOG*
My dog is very talented. He can shit Euro's €
Attached Images
File Type: jpg euro.jpg (33.8 KB, 267 views)
__________________


"Manual labour is not for me. In fact i'm not even sure non manual work is either." -Anthony Linton

Check out ▬▬► I like I like ◄▬▬ for more fun on Facebook
*MAD DOG* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 01:40 AM   #1103
Yar Is Word
 
Drives: Yaris 5 door liftback
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 648
harumph
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 6a00d83451871c69e20105361848d2970b-800wi.jpg (121.4 KB, 268 views)
Yar Is Word is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 11:11 AM   #1104
*MAD DOG*
 
*MAD DOG*'s Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Victoria, Australia
Posts: 6,412
Send a message via MSN to *MAD DOG*
How big is an aircraft carrier, it's this big. Look at it compared to the buildings in the background.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg acc.jpg (173.3 KB, 264 views)
__________________


"Manual labour is not for me. In fact i'm not even sure non manual work is either." -Anthony Linton

Check out ▬▬► I like I like ◄▬▬ for more fun on Facebook
*MAD DOG* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 11:16 AM   #1105
cali yaris
ULTIMATE
 
cali yaris's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 Yaris Turbo
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Canoga Park, CA
Posts: 14,857
Send a message via AIM to cali yaris
Mad Dog, you definitely need to sell that poop on eBay.
__________________
Micro Image forums, online store and shop are now closed. It was a great eight year run, but it was time to focus on other things. I'm still selling parts on eBay under micro*image seller ID and customers can still make requests for anything specific.
cali yaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 11:22 AM   #1106
*MAD DOG*
 
*MAD DOG*'s Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Victoria, Australia
Posts: 6,412
Send a message via MSN to *MAD DOG*
Quote:
Originally Posted by cali yaris View Post
Mad Dog, you definitely need to sell that poop on eBay.
When he takes a dump that looks like E.T. I'll put it on eay for sure

A guy here sold this for over $1,000 it even made the news. He claimed it was a nutri grain piece that looks like E.T.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg et.jpg (3.7 KB, 259 views)
__________________


"Manual labour is not for me. In fact i'm not even sure non manual work is either." -Anthony Linton

Check out ▬▬► I like I like ◄▬▬ for more fun on Facebook
*MAD DOG* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 12:23 AM   #1107
*MAD DOG*
 
*MAD DOG*'s Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Victoria, Australia
Posts: 6,412
Send a message via MSN to *MAD DOG*
.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg grimreaper.jpg (50.4 KB, 242 views)
__________________


"Manual labour is not for me. In fact i'm not even sure non manual work is either." -Anthony Linton

Check out ▬▬► I like I like ◄▬▬ for more fun on Facebook
*MAD DOG* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 04:10 AM   #1108
*MAD DOG*
 
*MAD DOG*'s Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Victoria, Australia
Posts: 6,412
Send a message via MSN to *MAD DOG*
Got this in an email

Boat Launching Procedures

I just bought a new boat and decided to take 'er for the maiden voyage this past weekend.
This is my first boat and I wasn't quite sure of the exact Standard Operating Procedures for launching it off a ramp, but I figured it couldn't be too hard.
I consulted my local boat dealer for advice, but they just said "don't let the trailer get too deep when you are trying to launch the boat".
What am I doing wrong?
Well, I don't know what they meant by that as I could barely get the trailer in the water at all!
Anyhow, here's a picture below. See for yourself. What am I doing wrong?
Your gonna love this guy!!!!!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dhboatowner.jpg (121.6 KB, 236 views)
__________________


"Manual labour is not for me. In fact i'm not even sure non manual work is either." -Anthony Linton

Check out ▬▬► I like I like ◄▬▬ for more fun on Facebook
*MAD DOG* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 08:44 AM   #1109
SailDesign
 
Drives: .
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: .
Posts: 1,931
Quote:
Originally Posted by *MAD DOG* View Post
Got this in an email

Boat Launching Procedures

I just bought a new boat and decided to take 'er for the maiden voyage this past weekend.
This is my first boat and I wasn't quite sure of the exact Standard Operating Procedures for launching it off a ramp, but I figured it couldn't be too hard.
I consulted my local boat dealer for advice, but they just said "don't let the trailer get too deep when you are trying to launch the boat".
What am I doing wrong?
Well, I don't know what they meant by that as I could barely get the trailer in the water at all!
Anyhow, here's a picture below. See for yourself. What am I doing wrong?
Your gonna love this guy!!!!!!!
Well, he could have followed the PWC instructions....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pwclaunching.jpg (167.7 KB, 232 views)
SailDesign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 07:25 PM   #1110
*MAD DOG*
 
*MAD DOG*'s Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Victoria, Australia
Posts: 6,412
Send a message via MSN to *MAD DOG*
^
Funny, but not even the same league. My one drove in a boat ramp car first!
__________________


"Manual labour is not for me. In fact i'm not even sure non manual work is either." -Anthony Linton

Check out ▬▬► I like I like ◄▬▬ for more fun on Facebook
*MAD DOG* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 09:15 PM   #1111
SailDesign
 
Drives: .
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: .
Posts: 1,931
Quote:
Originally Posted by *MAD DOG* View Post
^
Funny, but not even the same league. My one drove in a boat ramp car first!
Huh! My SUV at least had the decency to disappear. I can still see yours.....
SailDesign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 11:07 PM   #1112
eTiMaGo
vroom vroom
 
eTiMaGo's Avatar
 
Drives: lil red 5-door
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Posts: 7,744
Send a message via AIM to eTiMaGo Send a message via MSN to eTiMaGo Send a message via Yahoo to eTiMaGo
one must wonder in both cases, at what point, if any, the driver starts thinking "oh crap, this is a bad idea"..
__________________
The price of freedom of religion, or of speech, or of the press, is that we must put up with a good deal of rubbish.
- Robert Jackson


Bye bye 1NZ...
eTiMaGo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 01:48 AM   #1113
Yar Is Word
 
Drives: Yaris 5 door liftback
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 648
that sinking feeling
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20080701-073153.jpg (146.9 KB, 310 views)
Yar Is Word is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 02:19 AM   #1114
*MAD DOG*
 
*MAD DOG*'s Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Victoria, Australia
Posts: 6,412
Send a message via MSN to *MAD DOG*
Quote:
Originally Posted by eTiMaGo View Post
one must wonder in both cases, at what point, if any, the driver starts thinking "oh crap, this is a bad idea"..
I'm sure the wife said that the second he bought the boat in both cases.
__________________


"Manual labour is not for me. In fact i'm not even sure non manual work is either." -Anthony Linton

Check out ▬▬► I like I like ◄▬▬ for more fun on Facebook
*MAD DOG* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 05:36 AM   #1115
SilverBack
Joey
 
SilverBack's Avatar
 
Drives: '14 Scion xD 5-speed
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: El Monte, Ca
Posts: 3,530
Send a message via AIM to SilverBack
Quote:
Originally Posted by FSANE View Post
Another view
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Chrome.jpg (201.3 KB, 305 views)
__________________
Formerly owned Met-Met. '07 Yaris LB 5-speed.

A forum post should be like a skirt: Long enough to cover the subject but short enough to keep things interesting.

"I don't have an anger problem. I have an idiot problem." -Hank Hill
SilverBack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 09:03 AM   #1116
SailDesign
 
Drives: .
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: .
Posts: 1,931
Quote:
Originally Posted by eTiMaGo View Post
one must wonder in both cases, at what point, if any, the driver starts thinking "oh crap, this is a bad idea"..
My personal, unbiased feeling is the neither of those drives was thinking at any stage, esp the one with the PWC in the trunk, FFS. Buy a trailer, and drive in face-first the way the rest of us do!
SailDesign is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
OFFICIAL Yaris SEDAN thread SimmZ Photo-Video-Media Gallery 1706 06-22-2025 05:33 AM
Shift lever thread size Chaad32 Cosmetic Modifications (Exterior/Interior) 16 01-30-2015 02:16 PM
Post Whores-aka Yaris chat thread Black Yaris Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions 21 07-12-2007 05:37 PM
WR Yaris Intake Picture & Dyno. WRLEO Performance Modifications 37 04-05-2007 07:02 PM
Random feature Kaotic Lazagna In Car Entertainment + Electronics (audio / video / alarm) 7 12-17-2006 05:24 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:56 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.