Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Wash, Wax, Detailing, Exterior Repairs
  The Tire Rack

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-29-2009, 01:53 AM   #5
toyota
SRacer
 
toyota's Avatar
 
Drives: Toyota Yaris 2007
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: OC, CA
Posts: 71
Send a message via Yahoo to toyota
i guess it really does depend on your
mood...lol
__________________
"If I go down, I do time. I do real time. I don't know about your other drivers but when I see flashing lights in the mirror I don't stop."
- Dominic, Fast & Furious


Learn The Truth about Six Pack Fast!
toyota is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Toyota Silver Dash Kit Meteorite_Marty Cosmetic Modifications (Exterior/Interior) 72 04-13-2012 01:42 AM
Power Enterprise Super Charger Kit Round 2 $3100 Power Enterprise Evan Forced Induction Forum 312 03-26-2009 06:48 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:36 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.