Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Photo-Video-Media Gallery
  The Tire Rack

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-02-2009, 05:52 PM   #433
viosnunza
 
Drives: NEWVIOS
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: BKK
Posts: 39
Send a message via MSN to viosnunza
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
I want carbon fiber hood like that.
hood desing by me

you interesting?
viosnunza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 06:49 PM   #434
JumpmanYaris
USAF_SrA_E-4
 
JumpmanYaris's Avatar
 
Drives: C300 / Del Sol
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: SO. INDIANA
Posts: 4,777
Send a message via ICQ to JumpmanYaris Send a message via AIM to JumpmanYaris Send a message via MSN to JumpmanYaris Send a message via Yahoo to JumpmanYaris
Quote:
Originally Posted by viosnunza View Post
hood desing by me

you interesting?
How much are we looking at here?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by sw07gt
All of your junk is slow and you couldn't regulate the backside of my ballsack if I gave you an AR15 and 13 border patrol agents.
JumpmanYaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 04:14 PM   #435
viosnunza
 
Drives: NEWVIOS
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: BKK
Posts: 39
Send a message via MSN to viosnunza
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
I want carbon fiber hood like that.


i sale online in newviosclub.com

this work

http://www.newviosclub.com/forums/mo...wtopic&t=27938
viosnunza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 06:50 PM   #436
Kaotic Lazagna
 
Kaotic Lazagna's Avatar
 
Drives: '14 GT86, '08 Vitz
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Central Valley, CA
Posts: 9,873
About 300 usd (assuming that was 10000 baht I was seeing). Your car is sweeeeet!
Kaotic Lazagna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 06:51 PM   #437
Kaotic Lazagna
 
Kaotic Lazagna's Avatar
 
Drives: '14 GT86, '08 Vitz
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Central Valley, CA
Posts: 9,873
oh, and I also want the Aeroklas front lip.
Kaotic Lazagna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 06:52 PM   #438
RHDVIPbB
Right beside you, wave
 
Drives: 08 PBM Yaris Sedan
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Louisville, KY
Posts: 742
Quote:
Originally Posted by viosnunza View Post
i sale online in newviosclub.com

this work

http://www.newviosclub.com/forums/mo...wtopic&t=27938
Not able to read it, but could I get a Price quote to Louisville, KY 40222 United States please. I figure shipping might be a bit, but might be worth it.
__________________


2008 Toyota Yaris Sedan. Pacific Blue Mica. Custom vinyl eyebrows, color matched interior trim pieces, Vios lip spoiler, 17" Maas rims

2010 Scion xB 7.0 Release Series. 1535 of 2000. Murasaki. Stock with TRD springs.
RHDVIPbB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 06:52 PM   #439
RHDVIPbB
Right beside you, wave
 
Drives: 08 PBM Yaris Sedan
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Louisville, KY
Posts: 742
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaotic Lazagna View Post
oh, and I also want the Aeroklas front lip.
Group buy....?
__________________


2008 Toyota Yaris Sedan. Pacific Blue Mica. Custom vinyl eyebrows, color matched interior trim pieces, Vios lip spoiler, 17" Maas rims

2010 Scion xB 7.0 Release Series. 1535 of 2000. Murasaki. Stock with TRD springs.
RHDVIPbB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 06:54 PM   #440
Kaotic Lazagna
 
Kaotic Lazagna's Avatar
 
Drives: '14 GT86, '08 Vitz
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Central Valley, CA
Posts: 9,873
Aeroklas is expensive I think, and it would not be financially sound for me to buy "unnecessary" (lol, it's necessary to me tho) parts for my car right now as school is getting more expensive
Kaotic Lazagna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 10:52 PM   #441
JumpmanYaris
USAF_SrA_E-4
 
JumpmanYaris's Avatar
 
Drives: C300 / Del Sol
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: SO. INDIANA
Posts: 4,777
Send a message via ICQ to JumpmanYaris Send a message via AIM to JumpmanYaris Send a message via MSN to JumpmanYaris Send a message via Yahoo to JumpmanYaris
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaotic Lazagna View Post
About 300 usd (assuming that was 10000 baht I was seeing). Your car is sweeeeet!
WOW i like em but i heard there is fitting isues. You seen his car there?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by sw07gt
All of your junk is slow and you couldn't regulate the backside of my ballsack if I gave you an AR15 and 13 border patrol agents.
JumpmanYaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 11:14 PM   #442
jpadua
http://www.viosgen2.com
 
jpadua's Avatar
 
Drives: Vios 1.5G
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Philippines
Posts: 191
Send a message via Yahoo to jpadua
Quote:
Originally Posted by rningonfumes View Post
jpadua,
You did an amazing job with the chrome touches! Often chrome is mis-used or over over used, you have just the right ammount to compliment the car.
Thanks! and you are exactly right... chrome can easily be abused! if you know where to put the right touches, it will actually make your car look like a higher trim/model. Just never put them on your headlights and taillights, behind the door handles, and on your cheek lights, you'll be fine :D

I base my chrome touches on higher toyota models like the camry, to find out the proper places to put them. I also look at benzes, bmws and other high end cars to get a feel for the high end look.

@legato, jumpan
yeah! actually I havent ordered the parts yet, waiting for a friend to come home from the US so he could carry them for me. Shipping is hella expensive! I dont think it will be anytime soon, Kaotic will be coming here... next year haha.. I can wait.

@AdeJong 03
nice seats!!! Bride is always good.

@viosnunza
nice graphix bro!

Just a little update on my Sedan... new SHOES! finally bit the bullet and went for 18s. I got 215/35/18 Firenza tires. Man those tires are awesome not only do they look good, they perform well with good grip on wet and dry conditions too. Best of all they are affordable! I'm not sure if they are available over there though... you can check them out here http://www.firenza.jp

Here are some new photos
18x7.5 +40 ET 100/114 PCD 8 hole Universal



Check out the lip sticking out of the fenders! its got the look im after.










3" Lip baby!
__________________
A there is a site for Vios, Belta and Yaris Sedan owners! DIY Articles Etc.

http://www.viosunderground.com

Wheelsearch Classifieds (Beta, need help guys!)
http://www.wheelsearcher.com

Last edited by jpadua; 09-03-2009 at 11:47 PM.
jpadua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 11:24 PM   #443
jpadua
http://www.viosgen2.com
 
jpadua's Avatar
 
Drives: Vios 1.5G
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Philippines
Posts: 191
Send a message via Yahoo to jpadua
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaotic Lazagna View Post
Aeroklas is expensive I think, and it would not be financially sound for me to buy "unnecessary" (lol, it's necessary to me tho) parts for my car right now as school is getting more expensive
haha, yeah finish school, then bodykit... right... hhahaha

I'm really liking the "Wald" inspired kit
__________________
A there is a site for Vios, Belta and Yaris Sedan owners! DIY Articles Etc.

http://www.viosunderground.com

Wheelsearch Classifieds (Beta, need help guys!)
http://www.wheelsearcher.com
jpadua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 11:25 PM   #444
Kal-El
 
Kal-El's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 Yaris S Sedan 5-Speed
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 2,179
jpadua, your sedan truly looks stunning.

New wheels again! Do you get a new set every week? What's the deal and how do you do it?

I can't even get my first set after a year of getting my Yaris.
Kal-El is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 11:35 PM   #445
JumpmanYaris
USAF_SrA_E-4
 
JumpmanYaris's Avatar
 
Drives: C300 / Del Sol
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: SO. INDIANA
Posts: 4,777
Send a message via ICQ to JumpmanYaris Send a message via AIM to JumpmanYaris Send a message via MSN to JumpmanYaris Send a message via Yahoo to JumpmanYaris
Nice jpadua keep it up brother! Lets take it to the track!!!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by sw07gt
All of your junk is slow and you couldn't regulate the backside of my ballsack if I gave you an AR15 and 13 border patrol agents.
JumpmanYaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 11:37 PM   #446
jpadua
http://www.viosgen2.com
 
jpadua's Avatar
 
Drives: Vios 1.5G
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Philippines
Posts: 191
Send a message via Yahoo to jpadua
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal-El View Post
jpadua, your sedan truly looks stunning.

New wheels again! Do you get a new set every week? What's the deal and how do you do it?

I can't even get my first set after a year of getting my Yaris.
dude it aint funny... I think its an addiction, I need some mods rehab hahahah... just kidding...

I just make the money go around my car... sold my old wheels, sold my fujitsubo muffler, sold my soul hahah kidding.. then used that to get a new set (well slightly used rims).

with me, I usually use proceeds from stuff I sell from the car, then just add a little more. Like I always say... if the money came from the car, it will go back into the car hahah... ;)
__________________
A there is a site for Vios, Belta and Yaris Sedan owners! DIY Articles Etc.

http://www.viosunderground.com

Wheelsearch Classifieds (Beta, need help guys!)
http://www.wheelsearcher.com
jpadua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 11:49 PM   #447
jpadua
http://www.viosgen2.com
 
jpadua's Avatar
 
Drives: Vios 1.5G
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Philippines
Posts: 191
Send a message via Yahoo to jpadua
Quote:
Originally Posted by JumpmanYaris View Post
Nice jpadua keep it up brother! Lets take it to the track!!!
bro, i don't exactly drive that fast, but now im on 18's I drive even slower! hahaha expecting to hear a lot of honking from behind hehehe...

it runs just fine, I just have to be more mindful of the road, watch out for pot holes
__________________
A there is a site for Vios, Belta and Yaris Sedan owners! DIY Articles Etc.

http://www.viosunderground.com

Wheelsearch Classifieds (Beta, need help guys!)
http://www.wheelsearcher.com
jpadua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 12:33 AM   #448
JumpmanYaris
USAF_SrA_E-4
 
JumpmanYaris's Avatar
 
Drives: C300 / Del Sol
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: SO. INDIANA
Posts: 4,777
Send a message via ICQ to JumpmanYaris Send a message via AIM to JumpmanYaris Send a message via MSN to JumpmanYaris Send a message via Yahoo to JumpmanYaris
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpadua View Post
bro, i don't exactly drive that fast, but now im on 18's I drive even slower! hahaha expecting to hear a lot of honking from behind hehehe...

it runs just fine, I just have to be more mindful of the road, watch out for pot holes
My rims are 18's plus the car is Auto.Trans. just for the fun lol
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by sw07gt
All of your junk is slow and you couldn't regulate the backside of my ballsack if I gave you an AR15 and 13 border patrol agents.
JumpmanYaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 12:59 AM   #449
viosnunza
 
Drives: NEWVIOS
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: BKK
Posts: 39
Send a message via MSN to viosnunza
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaotic Lazagna View Post
oh, and I also want the Aeroklas front lip.
in Thailand 3500 bath = 100 usd
viosnunza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 01:29 AM   #450
Kaotic Lazagna
 
Kaotic Lazagna's Avatar
 
Drives: '14 GT86, '08 Vitz
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Central Valley, CA
Posts: 9,873
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpadua View Post
haha, yeah finish school, then bodykit... right... hhahaha

I'm really liking the "Wald" inspired kit
Well, it does suit your VIP theme more than the TRD kit. hahaha, how much can you get it there for?
Kaotic Lazagna is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
NEWS: TOYOTA REVEALS ALL-NEW YARIS SEDAN AT 2006 LOS ANGELES AUTO SHOW VitzBoy General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 7 09-20-2023 07:50 AM
Official POLAR WHITE yaris thread wushumasterku Photo-Video-Media Gallery 477 08-27-2023 04:01 AM
News : 2007 Toyota Yaris - the little Euro's official arrival VitzBoy General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 9 06-06-2017 12:51 AM
2007 Yaris Pricing Info ! YarisBueller New YARIS Purchase Forum 104 06-24-2009 04:54 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:12 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.