Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-24-2009, 12:53 PM   #39
JBougie
Banned
 
JBougie's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Yaris LB (Prev: 07 Sedan)
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Beech Bluff, TN
Posts: 1,266
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioshi View Post
JBougie...you just took a snapshot of the UPC or your receipt and uploaded it to the website, correct? To get the free upgrade? Kind of confused about that, which to take a snapshot of~
They give you the option of letting them take your serial number information, so I just allowed them to do that - so they connected automatically and scanned for the info they needed. Otherwise, you have to find the seirial number area on the back of the computer - I don't know what else they wanted since I didn't really pay attention after they did it automatically.

You just need to scan a copy of the receipt. You have the option to mail it in if you don't have a scanner - but if you take a really good picture of it so that it's clear it will work also.

I don't know what site you used, but if you have an HP - this is the site I used, just in case we are talking about two completely different processes :)

http://www.hp.com/united-states/cons...ade/index.html
JBougie is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:53 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.