Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Marketplace > Items for Sale by private party
  The Tire Rack

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-11-2009, 11:37 PM   #4
H3LlIoN
 
Drives: '09 Yarrrr hatch
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Midatlantic
Posts: 727
yeah I thought the same thing when I saw the pics. Figured I'd include it anyway, give him so more publicity on the sale.
H3LlIoN is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
US Yaris Sales "stronger than expected" GTSRacer General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 16 09-16-2006 01:35 AM
there everywhere punch New YARIS Purchase Forum 9 05-30-2006 05:02 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:22 AM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.