![]() |
|
|
|
#793 |
|
TSport Underdog
|
Congrats Kiwi Mike! Excellent shape and tight looking car !
|
|
|
|
|
|
#794 |
|
Banned
|
Nice I wish i could get ur exhaust in USA
|
|
|
|
|
|
#795 |
![]() ![]() Drives: 2010 Black 3dr Lift Back Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: California
Posts: 62
|
DF210 Springs, Afe Intake, NST Pulleys, Ultra Racing Sway Bar, Tokico HPs. ![]() ![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
#796 |
|
Shut your fricken suck!!!
|
What happened to your white Yaris?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#797 |
![]() ![]() Drives: 2010 Black 3dr Lift Back Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: California
Posts: 62
|
Freakin lady destroyed it with my bike on the back... Here is my post from a while back with the whole story...
http://www.yarisworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23299 But now i got the new one and I'm lovin it... |
|
|
|
|
|
#798 |
|
07 Liftback
Drives: 2007 Yaris liftback black Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Irvine Ca
Posts: 53
|
![]() ![]() Pic of my Yaris and my buddie's Miata.... |
|
|
|
|
|
#799 |
|
I've made a post!
Drives: soon low soon flush Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Berkeley
Posts: 1
|
hella dope. I look forward to seeing that thing around. I am in irvine every so often. What size wheel and tire?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#800 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
By the looks of it they seem to be 16 or 17" XXR's
|
|
|
|
|
|
#801 |
|
Yaris-My All Purpose Car!
Drives: 2008 Toyota Yaris 3-Door Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 16
|
My 2008 Yaris 3-door with TRD rear anti-sway bar and Mazda MX-3 / Enkei 15x6 alloy rims. Toyo Proxes 205/55 x 15 tires. I commute 80 miles, round-trip, every day, but I don't mind spending my time in this little buggy! It's nimble, reasonably comfortable, and averages 37 miles per US gallon in a mix of highway and stop-and-go traffic. It fits four adults and, when I fold down the back seat, I can take take my garbage cans to the recycling center in the hatch! I am very pleased with my Yaris.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#802 |
|
Loves to travel
|
My 2008 yaris
![]()
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#803 |
|
やりすぎだ~
|
Nice rolling shots Kimmy! Almost looks like a xbox ForzaIII screenshot.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#804 |
|
Loves to travel
|
haha thanks, my friend daniel took them! =)
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#805 |
|
What kind of car is that?
|
good wheel choices ;)
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#806 |
|
What kind of car is that?
|
recent pics:
![]()
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#807 |
|
JDM Fred
|
-Kimmy
what kind of wheels are those? -BrazdonW always looking amazing, are you gonna pull the full panda look and paint the doors and mirrors? |
|
|
|
|
|
#808 |
|
1NZ-FE all day long
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#809 | |
|
What kind of car is that?
|
Quote:
at that point it may look like a black car with white on it ;)
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#810 |
![]() ![]() |
My Sedan
Let me know what you think.
Mod's: Trd short Shifter, Trd Springs, AFE intake, Dynomax muffler |
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|