![]() |
|
|
|
#24 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ULTIMATEDrives: 07 Yaris Turbo Join Date: May 2007
Location: Canoga Park, CA
Posts: 14,857
|
I'm happy with that 54 on my first try. I was letting off a lot, I wanted to finish ONCE without spinning out. LOL.
Let's see what happens over the next few months as I get my speed up, calmness down and the car dialed in a LOT better.
__________________
Micro Image forums, online store and shop are now closed. It was a great eight year run, but it was time to focus on other things. I'm still selling parts on eBay under micro*image seller ID and customers can still make requests for anything specific. |
|
|
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| 18 x 7.5 Konig Unknown rims with Cooper Zeon 2XS tires | window_lee | Items for Sale by private party | 2 | 11-23-2009 08:46 PM |
| Thinking of trading Yaris for Mini Cooper S convertible. | marcus | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 94 | 06-26-2009 08:38 AM |