Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Photo-Video-Media Gallery
  The Tire Rack

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-15-2009, 07:37 PM   #541
jpadua
http://www.viosgen2.com
 
jpadua's Avatar
 
Drives: Vios 1.5G
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Philippines
Posts: 191
Send a message via Yahoo to jpadua
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkmoon87 View Post
I was wondering

if we pay you money to get those seat covers shipped from philippines to here, wouldn't that be so much cheaper even after shipping and stuff? LOL

like I pay you $50 to just get those shipped to north american address haha u can make some money outta that
Hey thats not such a bad idea! how much does a set cost over there?

I can have them done for like P4,500 ( about $95 ) then just add the $50 bucks for shipping? correct?

I'll ask how much it would cost to ship it to the US.
__________________
A there is a site for Vios, Belta and Yaris Sedan owners! DIY Articles Etc.

http://www.viosunderground.com

Wheelsearch Classifieds (Beta, need help guys!)
http://www.wheelsearcher.com
jpadua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 07:39 PM   #542
jpadua
http://www.viosgen2.com
 
jpadua's Avatar
 
Drives: Vios 1.5G
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Philippines
Posts: 191
Send a message via Yahoo to jpadua
Quote:
Originally Posted by marios13 View Post
Hey I got a roof wing for my Yaris check it out!




wow this is exactly what I was looking for!!! where did you get it? I wonder if they can ship to the philippines.
__________________
A there is a site for Vios, Belta and Yaris Sedan owners! DIY Articles Etc.

http://www.viosunderground.com

Wheelsearch Classifieds (Beta, need help guys!)
http://www.wheelsearcher.com
jpadua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 08:11 PM   #543
JumpmanYaris
USAF_SrA_E-4
 
JumpmanYaris's Avatar
 
Drives: C300 / Del Sol
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: SO. INDIANA
Posts: 4,777
Send a message via ICQ to JumpmanYaris Send a message via AIM to JumpmanYaris Send a message via MSN to JumpmanYaris Send a message via Yahoo to JumpmanYaris
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpadua View Post
Hey thats not such a bad idea! how much does a set cost over there?

I can have them done for like P4,500 ( about $95 ) then just add the $50 bucks for shipping? correct?

I'll ask how much it would cost to ship it to the US.
LETS DO THIS
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by sw07gt
All of your junk is slow and you couldn't regulate the backside of my ballsack if I gave you an AR15 and 13 border patrol agents.
JumpmanYaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 08:29 PM   #544
jpadua
http://www.viosgen2.com
 
jpadua's Avatar
 
Drives: Vios 1.5G
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Philippines
Posts: 191
Send a message via Yahoo to jpadua
Quote:
Originally Posted by JumpmanYaris View Post
LETS DO THIS
ok bro!

PM me your address so I can ask how much to ship. also, I just like to confirm if your backrest for the backseat is one piece.

What design are you looking for, coz these guys can copy anything. Send me a pic.
__________________
A there is a site for Vios, Belta and Yaris Sedan owners! DIY Articles Etc.

http://www.viosunderground.com

Wheelsearch Classifieds (Beta, need help guys!)
http://www.wheelsearcher.com
jpadua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 08:55 PM   #545
JumpmanYaris
USAF_SrA_E-4
 
JumpmanYaris's Avatar
 
Drives: C300 / Del Sol
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: SO. INDIANA
Posts: 4,777
Send a message via ICQ to JumpmanYaris Send a message via AIM to JumpmanYaris Send a message via MSN to JumpmanYaris Send a message via Yahoo to JumpmanYaris
I want them Black and red my seats are just like urs I belive
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by sw07gt
All of your junk is slow and you couldn't regulate the backside of my ballsack if I gave you an AR15 and 13 border patrol agents.
JumpmanYaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 08:55 PM   #546
JumpmanYaris
USAF_SrA_E-4
 
JumpmanYaris's Avatar
 
Drives: C300 / Del Sol
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: SO. INDIANA
Posts: 4,777
Send a message via ICQ to JumpmanYaris Send a message via AIM to JumpmanYaris Send a message via MSN to JumpmanYaris Send a message via Yahoo to JumpmanYaris
its just i took the head rest off
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by sw07gt
All of your junk is slow and you couldn't regulate the backside of my ballsack if I gave you an AR15 and 13 border patrol agents.
JumpmanYaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 09:43 PM   #547
jpadua
http://www.viosgen2.com
 
jpadua's Avatar
 
Drives: Vios 1.5G
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Philippines
Posts: 191
Send a message via Yahoo to jpadua
ooh black and red nice! I'll go look for some photos on the web...

--------------

Something like this would look awesome!


__________________
A there is a site for Vios, Belta and Yaris Sedan owners! DIY Articles Etc.

http://www.viosunderground.com

Wheelsearch Classifieds (Beta, need help guys!)
http://www.wheelsearcher.com

Last edited by jpadua; 12-15-2009 at 10:06 PM.
jpadua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 10:17 PM   #548
JumpmanYaris
USAF_SrA_E-4
 
JumpmanYaris's Avatar
 
Drives: C300 / Del Sol
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: SO. INDIANA
Posts: 4,777
Send a message via ICQ to JumpmanYaris Send a message via AIM to JumpmanYaris Send a message via MSN to JumpmanYaris Send a message via Yahoo to JumpmanYaris
OMG something like dat I would be da happiest bastard alive lol and if it says TRD like that ill die happy 2
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by sw07gt
All of your junk is slow and you couldn't regulate the backside of my ballsack if I gave you an AR15 and 13 border patrol agents.
JumpmanYaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 10:26 PM   #549
jpadua
http://www.viosgen2.com
 
jpadua's Avatar
 
Drives: Vios 1.5G
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Philippines
Posts: 191
Send a message via Yahoo to jpadua
heheh, well I dont want TRD suing my ass! hahah... I think we should be safe and stick with just the colors. Maybe you can add the logo yourself? hmm would that be hard to do?
__________________
A there is a site for Vios, Belta and Yaris Sedan owners! DIY Articles Etc.

http://www.viosunderground.com

Wheelsearch Classifieds (Beta, need help guys!)
http://www.wheelsearcher.com
jpadua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 10:29 AM   #550
JumpmanYaris
USAF_SrA_E-4
 
JumpmanYaris's Avatar
 
Drives: C300 / Del Sol
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: SO. INDIANA
Posts: 4,777
Send a message via ICQ to JumpmanYaris Send a message via AIM to JumpmanYaris Send a message via MSN to JumpmanYaris Send a message via Yahoo to JumpmanYaris
Oh yeah we dont want anyone trying to take the phillipino connection to court So yeah that will be fine to then now question is just the front ones? oh about the back visor Garm has the original for the Vios you know only 40 bucks well its really 39.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by sw07gt
All of your junk is slow and you couldn't regulate the backside of my ballsack if I gave you an AR15 and 13 border patrol agents.
JumpmanYaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 12:14 PM   #551
jpadua
http://www.viosgen2.com
 
jpadua's Avatar
 
Drives: Vios 1.5G
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Philippines
Posts: 191
Send a message via Yahoo to jpadua
Quote:
Originally Posted by JumpmanYaris View Post
Oh yeah we dont want anyone trying to take the phillipino connection to court So yeah that will be fine to then now question is just the front ones? oh about the back visor Garm has the original for the Vios you know only 40 bucks well its really 39.
hahah yeah dude! I think the sportivos are made of fabric and not leather. They can also do fabric, but I'm not sure how much it would cost.

about the rear visor, interesting! I'll check it out, I'm really looking for a low profile rear visor just like the one on the photo. but I'll check out microimage.
__________________
A there is a site for Vios, Belta and Yaris Sedan owners! DIY Articles Etc.

http://www.viosunderground.com

Wheelsearch Classifieds (Beta, need help guys!)
http://www.wheelsearcher.com
jpadua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 09:09 PM   #552
AzNguy
 
Drives: Toyota Yaris Sedan 2009
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: TN
Posts: 164
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpadua View Post
hahah yeah dude! I think the sportivos are made of fabric and not leather. They can also do fabric, but I'm not sure how much it would cost.

about the rear visor, interesting! I'll check it out, I'm really looking for a low profile rear visor just like the one on the photo. but I'll check out microimage.
oh snap, i want the exact same leather cover seats u have. !!!
AzNguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 09:18 PM   #553
jpadua
http://www.viosgen2.com
 
jpadua's Avatar
 
Drives: Vios 1.5G
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Philippines
Posts: 191
Send a message via Yahoo to jpadua
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzNguy View Post
oh snap, i want the exact same leather cover seats u have. !!!
the light beige one?
__________________
A there is a site for Vios, Belta and Yaris Sedan owners! DIY Articles Etc.

http://www.viosunderground.com

Wheelsearch Classifieds (Beta, need help guys!)
http://www.wheelsearcher.com
jpadua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 09:21 PM   #554
AzNguy
 
Drives: Toyota Yaris Sedan 2009
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: TN
Posts: 164
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpadua View Post
the light beige one?
yea sure lol, it looks luxurious (rich style)
AzNguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 09:24 PM   #555
jpadua
http://www.viosgen2.com
 
jpadua's Avatar
 
Drives: Vios 1.5G
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Philippines
Posts: 191
Send a message via Yahoo to jpadua
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzNguy View Post
yea sure lol, it looks luxurious (rich style)
yeah dude, its really nice... feels very comfy
__________________
A there is a site for Vios, Belta and Yaris Sedan owners! DIY Articles Etc.

http://www.viosunderground.com

Wheelsearch Classifieds (Beta, need help guys!)
http://www.wheelsearcher.com
jpadua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 09:27 PM   #556
jpadua
http://www.viosgen2.com
 
jpadua's Avatar
 
Drives: Vios 1.5G
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Philippines
Posts: 191
Send a message via Yahoo to jpadua
I had my sidings done as well just last week!

__________________
A there is a site for Vios, Belta and Yaris Sedan owners! DIY Articles Etc.

http://www.viosunderground.com

Wheelsearch Classifieds (Beta, need help guys!)
http://www.wheelsearcher.com
jpadua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 09:37 PM   #557
AzNguy
 
Drives: Toyota Yaris Sedan 2009
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: TN
Posts: 164
woah, i like it. unfortunately, i probably don't need too much leather and spending all that money. :) is shipping going really going to be about 50$?
AzNguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 09:52 PM   #558
JumpmanYaris
USAF_SrA_E-4
 
JumpmanYaris's Avatar
 
Drives: C300 / Del Sol
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: SO. INDIANA
Posts: 4,777
Send a message via ICQ to JumpmanYaris Send a message via AIM to JumpmanYaris Send a message via MSN to JumpmanYaris Send a message via Yahoo to JumpmanYaris
whats up whats up whats up!!!!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by sw07gt
All of your junk is slow and you couldn't regulate the backside of my ballsack if I gave you an AR15 and 13 border patrol agents.
JumpmanYaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
NEWS: TOYOTA REVEALS ALL-NEW YARIS SEDAN AT 2006 LOS ANGELES AUTO SHOW VitzBoy General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 7 09-20-2023 07:50 AM
Official POLAR WHITE yaris thread wushumasterku Photo-Video-Media Gallery 477 08-27-2023 04:01 AM
News : 2007 Toyota Yaris - the little Euro's official arrival VitzBoy General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 9 06-06-2017 12:51 AM
2007 Yaris Pricing Info ! YarisBueller New YARIS Purchase Forum 104 06-24-2009 04:54 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:11 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.