![]() |
|
|
|
#4 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
That being said I bought my yaris with the kamanari lip kit already installed. I personally would rather throw money at coilovers to lower the car properly vs wasting money on a body kit if I bought it stock.
|
|
|
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| For Sale: Lexus GS Parts - L-Tuned Body Kit, TRD Strut Tower bar, 18"StaggeredWheels. | TRD_Yaris | Items for Sale by private party | 6 | 05-06-2010 06:43 PM |
| I need a body kit | LA Yaris | California | 1 | 11-06-2009 01:26 AM |
| Looking for a body kit or my 06 Yaris HB 2DR | caineroad | Cosmetic Modifications (Exterior/Interior) | 8 | 08-07-2009 04:31 PM |
| VIS Type Z Full Body Kit | PETERPOOP | Cosmetic Modifications (Exterior/Interior) | 16 | 01-30-2009 11:21 AM |
| YRX Body Kit - How To Get It ... any idea??? | ASHRAF | Australia | 36 | 09-29-2007 09:33 AM |