![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Secret Agent
Drives: 2008 Yaris Hatch Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Arizona
Posts: 350
|
That sounds like a lot of really bad politics.
Too bad it came down to all that. You had alot of time and money invested in that whole thing. I'm sure you feel betrayed. I do the "gun" thing too. Got a friend who shoots competitions. He reloads his own .40 cal stuff. He uses a Glock 35 tactical pistol. I have a Glock 21 SF. I don't shoot competition. I've got a CCW in my home state, but we don't even need a permit to carry concealed here. My latest firearm aquisition is a Japanese-made .308 bolt-action rifle with 24" heavy barrel, tactical stock, bi-pod, and scope. I still haven't shot it yet. I need to take it out and break-in the barrel properly. Been awhile since I have been out to our local range. I have several calibers, but no .40 at the moment. I had a .40 Glock, but sold it awhile back. I also have an Armalite AR10, which uses same ammo as the new bolt rifle I just got. So that is convenient. I have several hobbies, but i'm not really all that excited about anything much anymore. Just getting old and tired. ![]() Last year or so, my favorite thing to do is sleep. Pretty sad, huh.
__________________
www.sonicelectronix.com for all your mobile audio needs! |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Roadrunner Jr.
|
Derick...when you have the chance, add these following tracks to your reference library:
Happy Days are Here Again (version 2) - The Tierny Sutton Band Sometimes I'm Happy - The Tierny Sutton Band Africa Unite - The Concrete Jungle Kung Fu World Champion - Hiromi Uehara Boom - Bluezeum Bali Run - Fourplay Grace Kelly - BYU Vocal Point Suicide is Painless - City of Prague Philharmonic Six Blade Knife - Dire Straits These selections give a great new listen for the mid bass and sub bass relationship you're exploring.
__________________
“To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.” ― Thomas Paine |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Thanks SQcomp for the suggestions, I'm working on it right now.
D.
__________________
. CLA 250, 4MATIC |
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
After 500 miles with the 10"Solo-Baric I put back the i6SW...
and I'm glad I did! the i6SW is sweet! do not misunderstand me, the 10"solo is great! specially if the WOW factor is at Max volume (but no more than 10-15 minutes for me). D.
__________________
. CLA 250, 4MATIC |
|
|
|
|
|
#5 | |
|
Secret Agent
Drives: 2008 Yaris Hatch Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Arizona
Posts: 350
|
Quote:
My Infinity 10's like .75cf sealed ( specs say 14mm xMax ) Not surprised you like the i6SW. Them smaller subs sound creamy smooth. I'm so happy with my Infinity's... I have no plans to replace them anytime soon.
__________________
www.sonicelectronix.com for all your mobile audio needs! |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Secret Agent
Drives: 2008 Yaris Hatch Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Arizona
Posts: 350
|
You should run THIS tune through your system:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLq0tpZZe7M It's great for tuning, because it has lots of seperated elements, and a PHAT bottom-end! This song makes my system sound better than it is.
__________________
www.sonicelectronix.com for all your mobile audio needs! |
|
|
|
|
|
#7 | |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
Here is the LINK for the manual Yes, I like the way the i6SW performs, now the question is... what about 2 little i6SW... D.
__________________
. CLA 250, 4MATIC |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#8 | |
|
Secret Agent
Drives: 2008 Yaris Hatch Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Arizona
Posts: 350
|
Quote:
( adjusted for peak target frequency ) Some high-excursion 10's like a 1cf sealed box. ( MOST call for .75 ) But hey.... everyone knows that. So i'm just thinking out loud again.
__________________
www.sonicelectronix.com for all your mobile audio needs! |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9 |
|
Roadrunner Jr.
|
D,
I saw a bunch of pics on FB, but what did you get for Christmas? Anything audio related?
__________________
“To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.” ― Thomas Paine |
|
|
|
|
|
#10 | |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
D.
__________________
. CLA 250, 4MATIC |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#11 |
|
Roadrunner Jr.
|
Betrayed? No. Disgusted, yes.
I won't dictate on how they should live their hobby. What I won't do is let them drag me down. I was not happy with their individual attitudes. It was not a "team" except on the surface. The only part of Team Hybrids that is actually a team are the guys here in the NW. Guess who put that together? Yours truly. Without going off too much further, I'll probably be out of the car audio thing competitively for several years...at least until I'm out of the military. Then I'll be working on my car project (after this last deployment). As my audio plans go, this vertical tri-amping project is going to be fun, especially the signal wiring. I got the P-01 fixed and now the Bit One is next in line for repair. That is going to the same place that repaired the source. Great people over at Pyramid Audio repair.
__________________
“To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.” ― Thomas Paine |
|
|
|
|
|
#12 |
|
Roadrunner Jr.
|
Be careful with patents.
Also, does your idea include the ability for the speaker inside the pillow to self-correct itself to face up?
__________________
“To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.” ― Thomas Paine |
|
|
|
|
|
#13 | |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
D.
__________________
. CLA 250, 4MATIC |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#14 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
I can't say more how pleased and happy I'm with my Yaris, it came out really good.
It's a great commuter car, 40+ MPG, soft quiet ride, fast enough to keep up with traffic, looks good, handles great and sounds awesome! If I had to change cars for a new one, I would be in deep trouble, I like my little ride that I can't see a substitution for a long while. D.
__________________
. CLA 250, 4MATIC |
|
|
|
|
|
#15 | |
|
Secret Agent
Drives: 2008 Yaris Hatch Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Arizona
Posts: 350
|
Quote:
__________________
www.sonicelectronix.com for all your mobile audio needs! |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#16 | |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
D.
__________________
. CLA 250, 4MATIC |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#17 |
![]() ![]() Drives: 07 hatchback Join Date: May 2012
Location: Illinois
Posts: 118
|
What all are you selling SQ?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#18 |
|
Roadrunner Jr.
|
I'm looking at getting rid of my Hybrid Audio Technologies Legatia SE 641 pro set. It's high dollar, even below cost. My four channel amp is already on eBay and I've already sold and shipped my old pair of autographed L8 mid bass woofers.
__________________
“To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.” ― Thomas Paine |
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| sound deadening: sq footage amount for 3dr | goku87 | In Car Entertainment + Electronics (audio / video / alarm) | 29 | 11-14-2013 12:37 PM |
| 2007 Yaris S Sound Deadening | sqcomp | In Car Entertainment + Electronics (audio / video / alarm) | 70 | 12-13-2010 07:40 PM |
| Sound deadening | 06vitzRS | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 10 | 05-05-2010 01:51 PM |
| Sedan Door Panel Deadening | sqcomp | In Car Entertainment + Electronics (audio / video / alarm) | 42 | 06-01-2009 02:47 PM |