![]() |
|
|
|
#2269 |
|
Roadrunner Jr.
|
Be careful with patents.
Also, does your idea include the ability for the speaker inside the pillow to self-correct itself to face up?
__________________
“To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.” ― Thomas Paine |
|
|
|
|
|
#2270 | |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
D.
__________________
. CLA 250, 4MATIC |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2271 | |
|
Secret Agent
Drives: 2008 Yaris Hatch Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Arizona
Posts: 350
|
Quote:
( adjusted for peak target frequency ) Some high-excursion 10's like a 1cf sealed box. ( MOST call for .75 ) But hey.... everyone knows that. So i'm just thinking out loud again.
__________________
www.sonicelectronix.com for all your mobile audio needs! |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2272 |
|
Roadrunner Jr.
|
Yaris Sedan Deadening and Sound system upgrade
It looks like I'll be selling my high-end speakers. The owner of the sound shop here locally that I originally bought the speakers from said he has a buyer. If that doesn't work out and I put them on eBay.
I'm looking at a nice little revolver I want to get with that money...
__________________
“To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.” ― Thomas Paine |
|
|
|
|
|
#2273 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
I can't say more how pleased and happy I'm with my Yaris, it came out really good.
It's a great commuter car, 40+ MPG, soft quiet ride, fast enough to keep up with traffic, looks good, handles great and sounds awesome! If I had to change cars for a new one, I would be in deep trouble, I like my little ride that I can't see a substitution for a long while. D.
__________________
. CLA 250, 4MATIC |
|
|
|
|
|
#2274 | |
|
Secret Agent
Drives: 2008 Yaris Hatch Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Arizona
Posts: 350
|
Quote:
__________________
www.sonicelectronix.com for all your mobile audio needs! |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2275 | |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
D.
__________________
. CLA 250, 4MATIC |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2276 |
![]() ![]() Drives: 07 hatchback Join Date: May 2012
Location: Illinois
Posts: 118
|
What all are you selling SQ?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2277 |
|
Roadrunner Jr.
|
I'm looking at getting rid of my Hybrid Audio Technologies Legatia SE 641 pro set. It's high dollar, even below cost. My four channel amp is already on eBay and I've already sold and shipped my old pair of autographed L8 mid bass woofers.
__________________
“To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.” ― Thomas Paine |
|
|
|
|
|
#2278 |
![]() ![]() Drives: 07 hatchback Join Date: May 2012
Location: Illinois
Posts: 118
|
Yeah There is no way I can afford their top of the line stuff. I wasn't think when I asked
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2279 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Hey guys!
I'm in the tropics right now visiting family and friends, (here in Guatemala) you wouldn't believe how many Yaris sedans drive around here, I see 1 in every corner! D.
__________________
. CLA 250, 4MATIC |
|
|
|
|
|
#2280 |
|
Super Moderator
|
@sqcomp, @Alien: Moved off topic stuff to this thread:
http://www.yarisworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43389
__________________
--[ FORUM RULES ]--[ SEARCHING TIPS ]--[ EYELIDS PICS ]--[ RBK SPOILER ]--[ BEST/WORST INVESTMENTS ]--
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2281 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
In Guatemala there is a Yaris sedan in every block, way too many...
D.
__________________
. CLA 250, 4MATIC |
|
|
|
|
|
#2282 |
![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 2007 Toyota Yaris Hatchback Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 322
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2283 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
It's tinted! most of the cars down here do that! it's a safe feature kind of thing.
D.
__________________
. CLA 250, 4MATIC |
|
|
|
|
|
#2284 |
![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 2007 Toyota Yaris Hatchback Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 322
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2285 | |
|
USAF_SrA_E-4
|
Just like in PuertoRico lol
__________________
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2286 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
I'm Back!
D.
__________________
. CLA 250, 4MATIC |
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| sound deadening: sq footage amount for 3dr | goku87 | In Car Entertainment + Electronics (audio / video / alarm) | 29 | 11-14-2013 12:37 PM |
| 2007 Yaris S Sound Deadening | sqcomp | In Car Entertainment + Electronics (audio / video / alarm) | 70 | 12-13-2010 07:40 PM |
| Sound deadening | 06vitzRS | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 10 | 05-05-2010 01:51 PM |
| Sedan Door Panel Deadening | sqcomp | In Car Entertainment + Electronics (audio / video / alarm) | 42 | 06-01-2009 02:47 PM |