Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Regional Forums > Southeast
  The Tire Rack

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-26-2010, 05:03 AM   #4
Sabretooth
37HSSV
 
Sabretooth's Avatar
 
Drives: '11 Mazdaspeed 3
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: St Cloud FL
Posts: 1,395
Send a message via AIM to Sabretooth
I am alive, but I don't get to post much, I work a ton and my laptop is dead so I have to post from my phone.

And winter of this year I have to trade in the yaris and upgrade to something larger. Job calls for it, so I am looking into a new Sonata...

Needless to say I stopped modding and slowly I am reverting the car back to stock.
__________________
07 Toyota Yaris Hatchback -sold-
11 Mazdaspeed 3 -SRI/TIP, 3 inch TBI, Custom FMIC, Tuned by Cobb Accessport, HKS ssq2 BOV, Upgraded HPFP-
Clean stock look... Killer performance.
Sabretooth is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
FLORIDA YARIS OWNERS !!!!! Uglyboyed General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 24 05-31-2012 05:42 PM
Florida Post-a-Pic Thread Sabretooth Southeast 27 05-07-2010 09:53 PM
Florida Yaris Roll Call: Part 3- Post Hacking! Sabretooth Southeast 81 05-22-2009 10:39 AM
YW Florida Meet! Help! Sabretooth Southeast 127 12-19-2008 02:04 PM
Florida Yaris Meet! 6/23/2007! Sabretooth Southeast 13 06-05-2007 06:46 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:00 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.