![]() |
|
|
|
#40 |
![]() ![]() Drives: 2010 Yaris 5-Door LB AT MM Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 57
|
I feel like mines is slow on the freeway, like when i put light pressure on the pedal, over time the speed would slowly creep downwards. Never felt that way in any of my family's camrys. Its like a different baseline of power to what I'm used to in terms of pedal travel. Of course, when I stomp on the pedal it gives me all the acceleration i need.
|
|
|
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Jerkratt - Photo Scavenger Hunt | Jerkratt | Photo-Video-Media Gallery | 3 | 03-04-2009 09:03 AM |
| Photo Scavenger Hunt Ideas Thread | Black Yaris | Photo-Video-Media Gallery | 41 | 02-28-2009 08:54 PM |