Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > In Car Entertainment + Electronics (audio / video / alarm)
  The Tire Rack

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-15-2010, 12:56 AM   #16
derickveliz2
 
derickveliz2's Avatar
 
Drives: Yaris Sedan "S"
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Central, MA
Posts: 2,722
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by cm_ls1 View Post
I tend to disagree with 2) - i have tried various ways and in a sedan as close to the opening of the trunk face rear is the best in most situation, least cancellation of bass.
I'm with you, but this is the first time I have a sedan, and haven't really play with it, the Bazoka tube it's facing backwards (per instructions) and sounds good to me (sorry, feels good jeje)

Maybe they mean that if you have a ported box and the port opens to the cabin, like I've seen in some applications. (I know and I remember this was SQcomp's plans long time ago)

To me, it's all about learning and trying new things!

We'll see how it works for Herb? maybe he would need to fold down one of his seats!

D.
__________________
. My system may not blow your ears, but it will sweeten your senses.
CLA 250, 4MATIC
derickveliz2 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
NEWS: TOYOTA REVEALS ALL-NEW YARIS SEDAN AT 2006 LOS ANGELES AUTO SHOW VitzBoy General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 7 09-20-2023 07:50 AM
Yaris Sedan Deadening and Sound system upgrade derickveliz2 In Car Entertainment + Electronics (audio / video / alarm) 2992 11-18-2021 02:14 AM
2007 Yaris Pricing Info ! YarisBueller New YARIS Purchase Forum 104 06-24-2009 04:54 PM
Rines 15 Yaris Sedan 2008 Marko_ec Central and South America 4 12-15-2008 03:02 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:45 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.