Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Performance Modifications
  The Tire Rack

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-19-2007, 04:01 PM   #4
forpinks
 
forpinks's Avatar
 
Drives: 03 Toyota Corolla S modded,
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: LAS VEGAS, NV
Posts: 221
Quote:
Originally Posted by magoo_lc1 View Post
Its funny that you mention that. I have been into suzuki swift gt for years and got my best freind into them. He is building a suzuki samurai with a busa motor and it will be chain driven still and with the sequential type shifter . He has a turbo metro convertible that runs 12s all day long.
He is building a suzuki samurai with a busa motor and it will be chain driven still and with the sequential type shifter . He has a turbo metro convertible that runs 12s all day

COOL! I WANT TO TRY OFF-ROADING WITH SOMETHING LIKE THAT!!!

and what do you mean by running 12s? is it 12K RPM?, I should've took that Samurai with no wheels that my neighbor wanted to give me, but I turned it down coz I'm "low on dough" for insurance... so he just sold it to a scrap yard for $450...

BTW: I saw some cars at "Disney/MGM studios at Disney World" that has a bored to 1500cc Busa engine for their Operl Corsa and Speedster STUNT CARS.... I think its turboed with the (hiss) sound from it...
__________________
THE YARIS: TINY BUT PRICEY!

BUT YOU JUST GOTTA LOVE IT....
forpinks is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Buyer Beware-WARNING-MUST READ THIS drdavidr4u New YARIS Purchase Forum 25 07-28-2007 12:17 PM
read letter first esquiva Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions 12 01-03-2007 08:11 PM
Motor oil debate - interesting info but a long read. mikeukrainetz General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 6 12-10-2006 08:16 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:16 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.