Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Photo-Video-Media Gallery
  The Tire Rack

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-05-2011, 01:17 PM   #1225
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください
 
KCALB SIRAY's Avatar
 
Drives: black sand lb
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 8,894
Here are two pics of the projectors...



Quote:
Originally Posted by Dadams View Post
Like the retrofitted lights looks pretty clean
Attached Images
  
KCALB SIRAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 03:03 PM   #1226
Dadams
 
Dadams's Avatar
 
Drives: '09 yaris hatchback
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Cypress, Tx
Posts: 285
Yeah that looks really nice I wish I had the guts to tear my lights apart to do that cause Im stuck with the whole 09 body and no aftermarket lights dilemma :/
__________________

My yaris build!
http://www.yarisworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36908
Please feel free to leave your oppinions! I would love to have them to see what I can improve on!
Dadams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 03:34 PM   #1227
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください
 
KCALB SIRAY's Avatar
 
Drives: black sand lb
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 8,894
The hardest part is taking the first step with any project. This one is pretty well laid out especially with so many DIY's on here and over at microimageonline.com. Seriously don't doubt that you can't do it.
KCALB SIRAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 03:50 PM   #1228
Dadams
 
Dadams's Avatar
 
Drives: '09 yaris hatchback
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Cypress, Tx
Posts: 285
Haha thanks for the confidence boost but I just thought of something... I just bought H4 HIDs so they wouldn't work in a projector setting would they?
__________________

My yaris build!
http://www.yarisworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36908
Please feel free to leave your oppinions! I would love to have them to see what I can improve on!
Dadams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 04:55 AM   #1229
grelise
 
Drives: 07 YR Yaris 5dr Hatch
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Mandurah, Australia
Posts: 73
Finally got my new wing painted and fitted today;


grelise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 02:44 PM   #1230
mircrothunder
 
Drives: 2012 super white yaris
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: washington state
Posts: 10


2012 super white LE.
mircrothunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 03:24 PM   #1231
Dadams
 
Dadams's Avatar
 
Drives: '09 yaris hatchback
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Cypress, Tx
Posts: 285
Quote:
Originally Posted by mircrothunder View Post


2012 super white LE.
I hate how my opinion keeps swaying about this new model! In this picture it looks soooo sick! It almost rivals the new chevy sonic.... almost....

Oh and congrats on the new yaris! good choice with the white it looks clean. is this your first?
__________________

My yaris build!
http://www.yarisworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36908
Please feel free to leave your oppinions! I would love to have them to see what I can improve on!
Dadams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 04:21 PM   #1232
mircrothunder
 
Drives: 2012 super white yaris
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: washington state
Posts: 10
yeah very first yaris purchase. i wanted the 5 speed but couldnt find one. i love it.. i had a 2006 civic coupe, then got an FJ cruiser. aha
mircrothunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 08:55 PM   #1233
Dadams
 
Dadams's Avatar
 
Drives: '09 yaris hatchback
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Cypress, Tx
Posts: 285
They're great cars man your goin to love it I might actually look into tradin my 09 in soon thanks for sharin the pic!
__________________

My yaris build!
http://www.yarisworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36908
Please feel free to leave your oppinions! I would love to have them to see what I can improve on!
Dadams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 04:45 PM   #1234
Yaris_PR
 
Yaris_PR's Avatar
 
Drives: Red Yaris Hatchback on 18's
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Puerto Rico
Posts: 270
Send a message via MSN to Yaris_PR
My Yaris update pic
Yaris_PR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 06:30 PM   #1235
Dadams
 
Dadams's Avatar
 
Drives: '09 yaris hatchback
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Cypress, Tx
Posts: 285
Again very clean!
__________________

My yaris build!
http://www.yarisworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36908
Please feel free to leave your oppinions! I would love to have them to see what I can improve on!
Dadams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 12:57 PM   #1236
BANDIDO_PR
 
Drives: Yaris Hatchback
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 8
yaris 07
BANDIDO_PR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 01:49 PM   #1237
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください
 
KCALB SIRAY's Avatar
 
Drives: black sand lb
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 8,894
Nice rack
KCALB SIRAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 02:24 PM   #1238
BANDIDO_PR
 
Drives: Yaris Hatchback
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCALB SIRAY View Post
Nice rack
Thanks man ,
BANDIDO_PR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 02:55 PM   #1239
Dadams
 
Dadams's Avatar
 
Drives: '09 yaris hatchback
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Cypress, Tx
Posts: 285
Pun intended? Lol
__________________

My yaris build!
http://www.yarisworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36908
Please feel free to leave your oppinions! I would love to have them to see what I can improve on!
Dadams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 03:03 PM   #1240
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください
 
KCALB SIRAY's Avatar
 
Drives: black sand lb
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 8,894
if it were Bandid"a" I would say so lol
KCALB SIRAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 06:08 PM   #1241
MikeyJay
 
MikeyJay's Avatar
 
Drives: 06 RS
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Niagara
Posts: 8
Picked it up last Friday, my first Yaris...

New snow tires fitted on Saturday, factory RS rims in storage.
Attached Images
 
MikeyJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 11:22 PM   #1242
Dadams
 
Dadams's Avatar
 
Drives: '09 yaris hatchback
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Cypress, Tx
Posts: 285
Congrats on the buy! Look foward to seeing any modding :P
__________________

My yaris build!
http://www.yarisworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36908
Please feel free to leave your oppinions! I would love to have them to see what I can improve on!
Dadams is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:58 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.