![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#1 | |
![]() Drives: Yaris & Corolla Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Posts: 28
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 | |
|
ThatYarisGuy
Drives: Toyota Yaris 2012 SE Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Stockton, CA
Posts: 126
|
Quote:
__________________
![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
no show, no go :(
|
congrats!^
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 2013 Yaris Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 914
|
Picture whorin' the shiz outta this because I <3 my car for some lame reason.
First day of being low. ![]() Day 2 and on ;p ![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
やりすぎだ~
|
Damn mr miles! Did you just transfer all the stuff from your white one to the black one? Sold the white one? I likes it looooow. Need more pics! (Preferably not just in your parking stall, please?)
|
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 2013 Yaris Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 914
|
Still have the white one, but yes, I'm transferring everything over from it to the new one and selling the white one.
Hopefully soon I can go hang out with a friend so he can get some good photo's taken. Anyone know a photographer who wants some practice? :p |
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
no show, no go :(
|
hawt.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#8 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 2020 Corolla Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Canada
Posts: 549
|
I prefer the coupe.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9 |
|
no show, no go :(
|
i prefer the gen 2's.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#10 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 2020 Corolla Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Canada
Posts: 549
|
I would never want a sedan .. whether it is the older yaris or the rendered 2014 .. I consider them to be "old farts" cars which are a dime a dozen. I prefer my 2nd Gen hatchback as it is unique and you don't see a lot of them.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#11 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 2('14+'07)MT 3d ,wHandCrWndws! Join Date: May 2009
Location: S.MontgomeryCnty,TX(HoustonMSA) '07=BayouBlue=300,125miles=OrigOwnr '14=ClassicSilvr=29,059miles
Posts: 4,839
|
I would never want a sedan either, but mainly because of the lack of flexibility of use re shopping (Home Depot, Fry's etc.), sport, and trips. I see quite a few 2nd Gen Yari in my area, but there are quite a few high volume Toyota dealers in the Houston metro area so that would make sense.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#12 |
![]() Drives: Magnetic Metallic Grey Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Montreal
Posts: 3
|
I'm kind of disappointed at the new models...can't figure out why either haha :s Call me old fashioned!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#13 |
![]() ![]() Drives: 2013 Hatchback Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Panama, Central America
Posts: 57
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#14 |
![]() Drives: Black 2012 SE manual Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Montreal - Canada
Posts: 37
|
Just got a hold of a 2012 manual SE left unsold from last July.
Just got a hold of a 2012 manual SE left unsold from last July.
I guess manual cars must be on a steadily decreasing trend sales-wise in North America ?!? This is a fun well put-together car. Scubaru if you happen to read this - did you have to remove permanently your SE exhaust tip once fitted with the Hidden Hitch receiver? Is it that close of a fit on an SE? |
|
|
|
|
|
#15 |
![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 2012 Yaris SE Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Northern NJ
Posts: 179
|
Nice grab! Black SEs are rare, next to Tidewater Blue.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#16 |
|
no show, no go :(
|
nice pic 3rdseman!
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#17 |
![]() Drives: Black 2012 SE manual Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Montreal - Canada
Posts: 37
|
Nice design equals nice pic (mostly I guess).
Yarflana, I agree yours were nice AND different; they're now gone though. It took me awhile to get accustomed to the 3rd gen; now is OK. Once you like the brand, size, layout & mechanics of this car, well...there's no choice now but 3rd gen. Both look "fairly basic" transportation in their stock configuration. 2nd gen design (stock) somewhat "cuddlier" if I may say. An enthusiast look requires basic mods, then both look OK. Different - yes no question. I am moving from an iQ... this car now is more fun. |
|
|
|
|
|
#18 |
![]() ![]() |
This is my 2012 yaris.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Zage Turbo Kit Install - Toyota Yaris | Focus_Sh1ft | Forced Induction Forum | 160 | 02-06-2022 08:14 PM |
| 2011 vs 2012 | beebosaur | New YARIS Purchase Forum | 11 | 08-27-2011 08:37 AM |
| Import Alliance Thread in the General Section | tomato | Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions | 9 | 07-12-2010 11:15 PM |
| the Goodwill thread .. kinda | tomato | Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions | 13 | 05-19-2010 09:35 PM |