Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Performance Modifications
  The Tire Rack

View Poll Results: Intake Question
I have an intake and + Mileage 8 47.06%
I have an intake and noticed a - Mileage 2 11.76%
I don't have an intake 7 41.18%
Other (Please post why) 0 0%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-11-2012, 12:54 PM   #25
RedRide
 
RedRide's Avatar
 
Drives: '09 Yaris carmine red 2d HB
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Middletown, NY
Posts: 1,502
Agin you did not run a dyno test with the stock air box while just removing the stock restrictive paper filter for comparison.

This reminde me of a story.......
A man goes to a "witch doctor" for a headache.
The "doctor" recites some ancient chants, nails a frog to a tree and tells the man to take a couple of asprins.

The next day, the man returns and tells the "doctor" " you nailing that frog to the tree cured my headache!
RedRide is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
air intake


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Cold Air Intake... I PHANT0M I Performance Modifications 17 05-17-2012 08:57 PM
OEM Air Intake System bad Items for Sale by private party 2 04-04-2012 10:03 PM
Cold Air Intake... I PHANT0M I General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 2 01-31-2012 02:22 PM
Armchair theory - extreme cold air intake. Beer Jammer Performance Modifications 40 08-17-2010 02:00 AM
guess what I'm waiting for and how much I paid? Ric n Sov's Vitz RS General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 27 06-27-2007 07:36 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:23 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.