![]() |
|
|
|
#1369 |
![]() Drives: 2008 Yaris Hatch Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Middle, TN
Posts: 10
|
Tennessee checking in here. Soon to be Japan.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1370 |
![]() Drives: 2008 Yaris 3dr Red Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Canada
Posts: 2
|
Hi there folks. It's nice to see a Yaris enthusiast site out there!
I have a red Yaris hatchback, and I am in the process of looking for some nice rims. |
|
|
|
|
|
#1371 |
![]() Drives: 2009 yaris sedan Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Rapid City, SD
Posts: 6
|
hello everyone. just checking in i have a 2009 yaris sedan and am planning on getting a new hatchback after my naval basic training.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1372 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 08 Yaris sedan auto / Fit auto Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: northeast
Posts: 2,894
|
Welcome
.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1373 |
|
Free Mustache Rides
|
Welcome. Enjoy the forum
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1374 |
![]() ![]() Drives: 2011 Yaris sedan Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Pickerington Ohio
Posts: 51
|
hello everyone, Proud new owner of a 2011 yaris sedan. Love the car it does everything I could want it to do and more, Im really enjoying the fact that I can drive to work all week and burn up 1/4 the gas I did in my tired out old hyundai
Im have many questions about this car, its my first new(ish) car so I want to keep it pretty nice. Im an aircraft mechanic, so i like to tinker with cars but I avoid working on them if i can. I dont mind doing routine maintenance but other than that I tend to get frustrated with them if i cant figure something out ![]() I look forward to learning alot about this car. Thanks everyone Sean Scott |
|
|
|
|
|
#1375 | ||
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: '08 Yaris Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
|
Quote:
Quote:
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
#1376 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: '08 Yaris Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1377 |
|
SpaceWayne
Drives: 2008 Toyota Yaris S Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Jax, Florida
Posts: 1
|
New owner of a pre-owned Yaris at 75k. I don't even care, this car is fantastic. I'm glad to see you're all as enthused as I am about it.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1378 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 08 Yaris sedan auto / Fit auto Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: northeast
Posts: 2,894
|
Congrats to newer members . Hope you have many years of
.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1379 |
|
I ♥ Yaris
Drives: Black 08 LB MT & red 97 Miata Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Indianapolis IN
Posts: 1,313
|
Welcome everyone! Happy to have you... Enjoy your fun little cars!
__________________
The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. - Bertrand Russell |
|
|
|
|
|
#1380 |
![]() Drives: Yaris Hatch 07' Join Date: May 2010
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 7
|
Helloo!
Thanks for such a wonderful forum! and the community seems sooooo friendly! I'm Pert from Sydney, Australia. Learnt how to drive in my 07' 3dr hatch. ![]() Slowly maturing and the forum is every yaris loving human's heaven! |
|
|
|
|
|
#1381 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: '08 Yaris Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
|
^ Welcome pertness!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1382 |
![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 2012 Grey Toyota Yaris SE Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Chicago
Posts: 261
|
Love this Forum! Everyone is pretty much awesome here! Btw 2012 Yaris SE!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1383 |
![]() Drives: Toyota Yaris 2012 Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Sweden
Posts: 31
|
Konitsua ( not sure I typed that down right ! ) New to the forum, and 1 month and 3 days brand new owner of a White Toyota Yaris ( Active package , is how they call it in Sweden at least )
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1384 |
![]() Drives: Yaris MY 2012 1.3 Style Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Italy
Posts: 18
|
Hello to everybody,
I'm arrived too.. Matteo from Italy my toy is the white lady.. 1.3l 99cv pleasure to be with you ;) |
|
|
|
|
|
#1385 |
![]() Drives: 08 Yaris MT Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Utah
Posts: 4
|
Proud new owner of a silver 08 manual 3door liftback checking in from Layton, Utah. Got my new (to me) ride a month ago and I'm still in love with it.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1386 |
|
Only Happy When it Rains
|
welcome to the yaris playground peoples. enjoy.
__________________
Colin Chapman disciple |
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| NEWS: TOYOTA REVEALS ALL-NEW YARIS SEDAN AT 2006 LOS ANGELES AUTO SHOW | VitzBoy | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 7 | 09-20-2023 07:50 AM |
| News : 2007 Toyota Yaris - the little Euro's official arrival | VitzBoy | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 9 | 06-06-2017 12:51 AM |
| 2007 Yaris Pricing Info ! | YarisBueller | New YARIS Purchase Forum | 104 | 06-24-2009 04:54 PM |