Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > In Car Entertainment + Electronics (audio / video / alarm)
  The Tire Rack

Old 06-30-2012, 06:14 AM   #1
Tommygunn

Drives: Yaris TDI D-4D
Plug/Fitment Issues When Fitting New/2Nd Hand F&R Lights?

I need to swap out the head lights and tail lights from my Italian 2002 manufacture Yaris to make it UK road legal.
What I need to know is, apart from the obvious rear brake/reverse re-wiring issue, if I get any old Mk1/99-03 head and tail lights might there still be connector and fitment issues even within this manufacturing period?
I've heard mention on Ebay, or somewhere, of triangle connectors but I can't remember if this was for the front or rear or how it impacted on fitting new/2nd hand light units.

One other thing. My current headlights have the motorised headlight pitch control. Do all other headlights have this facilty fitted i.e. the connector, motor and gearing?

Any help would be great.
Tom.
Tommygunn is offline   Reply With Quote