![]() |
|
|
|
#2017 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Area to but removed...
![]() ![]() I'm sorry for the quality of the pictures, I used my cellphone ![]() D. .
__________________
. CLA 250, 4MATIC |
|
|
|
|
|
#2018 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Just for FUN...
Painted calipers the other day! ![]() D.
__________________
. CLA 250, 4MATIC |
|
|
|
|
|
#2019 |
|
Roadrunner Jr.
|
@ sick...
I'm not so sure that we'll have much of an effect that far off axis. @ Derick... Go to Toyotapartszone and get another pair of a-pillars. It's a just in case thing. I'm off to do my Army drill thing for the next two weeks and that pillar thing is one of the first things I need to do when I get back...seeing where my tweeters are now.
__________________
“To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.” ― Thomas Paine |
|
|
|
|
|
#2020 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
I saw a picture showing your tweeters in the sail panels! I was going to go that way too.
But now I can't wait for some extra time and cut the right side and move right tweeter there, the stage is impressive to me, and sweets my taste for Front Stage better than before. Good luck in the next 2 weeks! Will be hovering around here! D.
__________________
. CLA 250, 4MATIC |
|
|
|
|
|
#2021 |
|
Roadrunner Jr.
|
Have the amps, doors, dash panels, and emblems all are in paint...gotta drive the PT if I want my tails to get painted...
I've got some nice trick paint $hit coming our way as soon as I arrive back home.
__________________
“To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.” ― Thomas Paine |
|
|
|
|
|
#2022 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Got to mention that mean while I'm working on the a-pillars for the tweeters I've gone tweeter less, and with some tuning sounds so good. Not as good like a full 3way system but not bad at all.
The image height is about sail panels and top of dash board, just amazing! D.
__________________
. CLA 250, 4MATIC |
|
|
|
|
|
#2023 |
|
Roadrunner Jr.
|
The sail panel width is nice. With certain tracks you have width out into the mirrors. The height is nice like Derick mentioned. If you play the mids to far in one direction (frequency) you get some bad localization. That can also be mitigated with the crossover adjustments (slopes and points). It's about the tune for amplitude and the imaging now...
What people have to remember is that a great tune doesn't happen in an hour. It takes some of these top competitors hundreds of hours in some cases to get it to their liking.
__________________
“To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.” ― Thomas Paine |
|
|
|
|
|
#2024 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
New MPG personal record:
45.33 MPG D.
__________________
. CLA 250, 4MATIC |
|
|
|
|
|
#2025 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
I just found out that my ID amp has 2 gains, one for each side (Left and Right) Cool.
D.
__________________
. CLA 250, 4MATIC |
|
|
|
|
|
#2026 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
3 days Tweeter-Less and loving it, I do miss the Tweeter specially after moving it forward into into the metal under the a-pillar, got to make more time to get them back.
D.
__________________
. CLA 250, 4MATIC |
|
|
|
|
|
#2027 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Today's shot!
![]() D.
__________________
. CLA 250, 4MATIC |
|
|
|
|
|
#2028 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 2010 Yaris Sedan Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Kansas
Posts: 871
|
Thats a weird exhaust pipe you have going up the back!!!???
LOL, good looking car! I love my Mediterranean mica sedan too! Last edited by sickpuppy1; 07-31-2012 at 09:03 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|
#2029 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 2010 Yaris Sedan Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Kansas
Posts: 871
|
I always kinda wished we had front plates here. Wanted to get ones that said 3M TA3 on it.
(pretend you the person in front of you,look at it in the mirror) |
|
|
|
|
|
#2030 | |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
D.
__________________
. CLA 250, 4MATIC |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2031 | |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
D.
__________________
. CLA 250, 4MATIC |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2032 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
______________________________
Ok, so I'm happy as a clown! Left tweeter in new location, sounds phenomenal! Left & Right tweeters in new locations... sounds like Heaven! Best improvement ever after: - Woofer up front - Mids down in kick area Stage is much larger BIG-BIG-BIG, in all directions Up-Down, Left-Right, but the best gain is Depth! Center image is almost spot on (within 3"-4" circumference) further away from me, and in some tracks feels funny that it's outside the car. In other words sounds like a much better system than 2 weeks ago. Still need to work on the a-pillars! But driving without them doesn't bother me, jejeD.
__________________
. CLA 250, 4MATIC |
|
|
|
|
|
#2033 |
|
Roadrunner Jr.
|
You saw this already D, but this is for the rest of the audio fans...
![]() This is what you do with the annoying CD pocket...aside from losing change in the back...
__________________
“To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.” ― Thomas Paine |
|
|
|
|
|
#2034 | |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
D.
__________________
. CLA 250, 4MATIC |
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| sound deadening: sq footage amount for 3dr | goku87 | In Car Entertainment + Electronics (audio / video / alarm) | 29 | 11-14-2013 12:37 PM |
| 2007 Yaris S Sound Deadening | sqcomp | In Car Entertainment + Electronics (audio / video / alarm) | 70 | 12-13-2010 07:40 PM |
| Sound deadening | 06vitzRS | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 10 | 05-05-2010 01:51 PM |
| Sedan Door Panel Deadening | sqcomp | In Car Entertainment + Electronics (audio / video / alarm) | 42 | 06-01-2009 02:47 PM |