![]() |
|
|
|
#2611 |
|
Roadrunner Jr.
|
What TOLMACH is referring to is the live posi wire if you ever get into a wreck that knocks the battery and/or wires loose.
It's an even easier fix than spending the money that he did for the car audio fuse and holder. You can go to any auto parts store and buy a heavier Amperage fusible link. That will allow you to run it inline like TOLAMCH did yet have just as much fusible protection as you need and have a smaller sillouette versus using the car audio fuse solution. Note, either works. As for "unprotected"...that's a bit of a stretch. Like D mentioned, the clear sleeving offered from the wire itself is usually sufficient in the Yaris engine bay. Techflex, like what TOLMACH, is using is purely for looks. The techflex offers no true protection other than an easily melted layer of more plastic. I mean really...you use a hot knife to properly terminate the ends...
__________________
“To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.” ― Thomas Paine Last edited by sqcomp; 01-02-2014 at 03:00 AM. |
|
|
|
|
|
#2613 |
|
Roadrunner Jr.
|
Love the ad! GLWS!
__________________
“To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.” ― Thomas Paine |
|
|
|
|
|
#2614 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Today was D-Day
)o: ![]() ![]() D.
__________________
. CLA 250, 4MATIC |
|
|
|
|
|
#2615 |
![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 2007 Toyota Yaris Hatchback Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 322
|
:(
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2616 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
The good thing everything went well, in theory I could tell that the Yaris was sold in less than 5 hrs, the guy I sold it to was the first one to contact me just a few hours after I posted in Craigslist.
Reminds me when I sold my Motorcycle it was gone fast. I have a bunch of little things left that I may post for sale, the OZ Ultraligera black wheels for example... more info later I'm just way overwhelm now. Good night. Zzzzzzzzz D.
__________________
. CLA 250, 4MATIC |
|
|
|
|
|
#2617 |
|
Roadrunner Jr.
|
Good deal really...now onto something new!
__________________
“To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.” ― Thomas Paine |
|
|
|
|
|
#2618 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
I spoke the the guy who bought my Yaris the other day, he was very happy and did a few modifications already like 6x9 speakers in the rear deck and an alarm for security...
I miss my Yaris, specially with this Subaru and it's 23 MPG, (my brothers car) D.
__________________
. CLA 250, 4MATIC |
|
|
|
|
|
#2619 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
So here are a few things I still have: (for SALE)
4 wheels + Tires DashMat Hybrid Audio LS6 7" speaker for the front doors 3 Subwoofers Kicker Solo-Baric 1 10" Bazooka Tube Head Unit Bezel Front EOM Grill Wheels and Tires: ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() DashMat: (Protects your dash and absorbs road noise from windshield) ![]() Hybrid Audio L6s and ZEUS 6.5" speakers: ![]() ![]() 3-10" Solo-Barics ![]() ![]() 10" Bazooka ![]() D.
__________________
. CLA 250, 4MATIC Last edited by derickveliz2; 01-29-2014 at 01:59 AM. |
|
|
|
|
|
#2620 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
__________________
. CLA 250, 4MATIC |
|
|
|
|
|
#2621 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Head Unit Bezel
![]() ![]() Front OEM Grill: ![]() ![]() 10 mm Penguin Spacer ![]() Hybrid Audio i6SW woofer ![]() i6SW specially for Yaris front subwoofer ![]() D.
__________________
. CLA 250, 4MATIC |
|
|
|
|
|
#2622 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
And maybe more stuff, but I can't remember right now. PM me for more information.
D.
__________________
. CLA 250, 4MATIC |
|
|
|
|
|
#2623 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 2010 Yaris Sedan Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Kansas
Posts: 871
|
Are you gonna price this stuff?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2624 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
I'm going to list them on craigslist.org, but before that I wanted to give the opportunity to YW members a good price.
If you would like something send me a PM or email me, I'll give you a good price, or wait until I put a price to everything. derickveliz at gmail dot com D.
__________________
. CLA 250, 4MATIC |
|
|
|
|
|
#2625 |
|
Roadrunner Jr.
|
GLWS Derick.
I'd buy the Solos and the ID but I already have a $1K 15" and two extra ID8s in my garage collecting dust.
__________________
“To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.” ― Thomas Paine |
|
|
|
|
|
#2626 | |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
But I hear you, I even sold the Yaris through craigslist lol D.
__________________
. CLA 250, 4MATIC |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2627 |
|
Roadrunner Jr.
|
The caveat to the HAT thing is that you need to buy more HAT gear.
As for the idea that HAT "depreciates" any more than any other main line manufacturer, that is ludicrous and unfounded. There's something else behind that statement. ...I raise that flag having left HAT and car audio competition under less than amicable circumstances and having no love for the brand's owner and his sidekick. But the idea of HAT speakers being worth less simply is untrue.
__________________
“To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.” ― Thomas Paine |
|
|
|
|
|
#2628 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Its not from Madi's or Parts express its garbage...Lollll
Wth I go on hiatus again and D sells his baby ! Derick is that an American International dash kit. If so does it have parts to make it a double din ? Mannn them Zeus look verrry tempting ! And did you get rid of crossovers for tht kit ?
__________________
![]() ![]() Audio is under Construction Kenwood KDC-X794 Hifonics Zeus ZXI6.5C 6.5-Inch 2-Way Component Speaker System - AUTOTEK ATX65CX 6.5-Inch Hifonics BXi 1210D - Crunch PowerZone P1400.4 (2)12 inch Kicker CVR's - 0 gauge from battery to Distribution block - 4 Gauge Power/Grounds to amps - Duralast Yellow Top - Big 3 |
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| sound deadening: sq footage amount for 3dr | goku87 | In Car Entertainment + Electronics (audio / video / alarm) | 29 | 11-14-2013 12:37 PM |
| 2007 Yaris S Sound Deadening | sqcomp | In Car Entertainment + Electronics (audio / video / alarm) | 70 | 12-13-2010 07:40 PM |
| Sound deadening | 06vitzRS | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 10 | 05-05-2010 01:51 PM |
| Sedan Door Panel Deadening | sqcomp | In Car Entertainment + Electronics (audio / video / alarm) | 42 | 06-01-2009 02:47 PM |