Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > In Car Entertainment + Electronics (audio / video / alarm)
  The Tire Rack

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-28-2014, 04:54 PM   #2647
sqcomp
Roadrunner Jr.
 
sqcomp's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Yaris S
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Back at home
Posts: 2,609
Send a message via AIM to sqcomp
Pics or it didn't happen!! :)
__________________
“To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.”
― Thomas Paine
sqcomp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 08:47 PM   #2648
derickveliz2
 
derickveliz2's Avatar
 
Drives: Yaris Sedan "S"
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Central, MA
Posts: 2,722
Quote:
Originally Posted by sqcomp View Post
Pics or it didn't happen!! :)
"Like"

D.
__________________
. My system may not blow your ears, but it will sweeten your senses.
CLA 250, 4MATIC
derickveliz2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 09:07 PM   #2649
MyzticZ3r0
 
Drives: 2007 Toyota Yaris Hatchback
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 322
=] YEEAA BUDDY
MyzticZ3r0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 06:05 PM   #2650
why?
Only Happy When it Rains
 
why?'s Avatar
 
Drives: Yaris LB
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: harnett county NC
Posts: 4,097
wow. you sold almost everything! I am shocked.
__________________
Colin Chapman disciple
why? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 07:17 PM   #2651
sqcomp
Roadrunner Jr.
 
sqcomp's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Yaris S
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Back at home
Posts: 2,609
Send a message via AIM to sqcomp
^Speaking of selling things...how's your deck doing?
__________________
“To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.”
― Thomas Paine
sqcomp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 09:03 PM   #2652
derickveliz2
 
derickveliz2's Avatar
 
Drives: Yaris Sedan "S"
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Central, MA
Posts: 2,722
Quote:
Originally Posted by sqcomp View Post
Pics or it didn't happen!! :)
Cellphone pictures for now...









D.
__________________
. My system may not blow your ears, but it will sweeten your senses.
CLA 250, 4MATIC
derickveliz2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 01:29 AM   #2653
derickveliz2
 
derickveliz2's Avatar
 
Drives: Yaris Sedan "S"
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Central, MA
Posts: 2,722
Smile

Here I am with my kids picking up the new ride!



D.
__________________
. My system may not blow your ears, but it will sweeten your senses.
CLA 250, 4MATIC
derickveliz2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 01:37 AM   #2654
derickveliz2
 
derickveliz2's Avatar
 
Drives: Yaris Sedan "S"
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Central, MA
Posts: 2,722
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by why? View Post
wow. you sold almost everything! I am shocked.
I still have a lot of equipment for sale!

But I did sell a lot! just enough to justify some new toys to make this beauty sound the best!

I still have the Pioneer P-99 that I really like.
All my amps that I would need
My IDQ12d4 v3 Subwoofer


and lot's of knowledge to build a really nice SQ System!

I know you have Sqcomp's deck and you should installed! I'll help you!


D.
__________________
. My system may not blow your ears, but it will sweeten your senses.
CLA 250, 4MATIC
derickveliz2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 01:40 PM   #2655
sqcomp
Roadrunner Jr.
 
sqcomp's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Yaris S
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Back at home
Posts: 2,609
Send a message via AIM to sqcomp
Wait...I noticed AMG...You got an AMG!?!?! You had BETTER have a shot of the outside of the trunk!

Don't fool around. The front clip looks different than the CLA 45 AMG that I'm looking at.

Right now you're messing with the emotions of a car guy... :)
__________________
“To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.”
― Thomas Paine
sqcomp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 01:50 PM   #2656
_S7V7N_
 
_S7V7N_'s Avatar
 
Drives: Yaris 4 Door Sedan
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: South Texas
Posts: 805
Send a message via Yahoo to _S7V7N_
Nice !! D. Congrats
__________________


Audio is under Construction Kenwood KDC-X794
Hifonics Zeus ZXI6.5C 6.5-Inch 2-Way Component Speaker System - AUTOTEK ATX65CX 6.5-Inch
Hifonics BXi 1210D - Crunch PowerZone P1400.4
(2)12 inch Kicker CVR's - 0 gauge from battery to Distribution block - 4 Gauge Power/Grounds to amps - Duralast Yellow Top - Big 3
_S7V7N_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 03:08 PM   #2657
MyzticZ3r0
 
Drives: 2007 Toyota Yaris Hatchback
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 322
Yeaaaa D! What a beauty! Happy for ya =]
MyzticZ3r0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 03:12 PM   #2658
tk-421
Super Moderator
 
tk-421's Avatar
 
Drives: 5D-07-LB
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Dagobah
Posts: 4,262
Congrats, Derick! Nicely done.
__________________
tk-421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 11:45 AM   #2659
derickveliz2
 
derickveliz2's Avatar
 
Drives: Yaris Sedan "S"
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Central, MA
Posts: 2,722
Quote:
Originally Posted by sqcomp View Post
Wait...I noticed AMG...You got an AMG!?!?! You had BETTER have a shot of the outside of the trunk!

Don't fool around. The front clip looks different than the CLA 45 AMG that I'm looking at.

Right now you're messing with the emotions of a car guy... :)

I got the Sport version of the CLA 250 4MATIC that comes with AMG wheels, suspension, breaks and Front, sides and rear bumper spoilers)

I saved my self around $30K not getting the CLA 45 lost a couple hundred of ponies and still getting more than 32 MPG (O:



D.
__________________
. My system may not blow your ears, but it will sweeten your senses.
CLA 250, 4MATIC
derickveliz2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 12:02 PM   #2660
derickveliz2
 
derickveliz2's Avatar
 
Drives: Yaris Sedan "S"
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Central, MA
Posts: 2,722
Quote:
Originally Posted by _S7V7N_ View Post
Nice !! D. Congrats
Thanks 7!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyzticZ3r0 View Post
Yeaaaa D! What a beauty! Happy for ya =]
Thanks P.. how are the OZ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk-421 View Post
Congrats, Derick! Nicely done.
Thanks TK

D.
__________________
. My system may not blow your ears, but it will sweeten your senses.
CLA 250, 4MATIC
derickveliz2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 02:38 PM   #2661
derickveliz2
 
derickveliz2's Avatar
 
Drives: Yaris Sedan "S"
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Central, MA
Posts: 2,722
This morning CLA meets rain & ice!



D.
__________________
. My system may not blow your ears, but it will sweeten your senses.
CLA 250, 4MATIC
derickveliz2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 03:15 PM   #2662
why?
Only Happy When it Rains
 
why?'s Avatar
 
Drives: Yaris LB
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: harnett county NC
Posts: 4,097
I'm so jealous. That is so awesome, I am dying to buy an AWD car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sqcomp View Post
^Speaking of selling things...how's your deck doing?
You won't like me if I tell you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derickveliz2 View Post
I still have a lot of equipment for sale!

But I did sell a lot! just enough to justify some new toys to make this beauty sound the best!

I still have the Pioneer P-99 that I really like.
All my amps that I would need
My IDQ12d4 v3 Subwoofer


and lot's of knowledge to build a really nice SQ System!

I know you have Sqcomp's deck and you should installed! I'll help you!


D.
Yea we should try to get together again and you can walk me through putting it in. I am pretty sure I have everything I could possibly need, Sqcomp sent me an entire wire factory along with the deck. I just need to also buy an inexpensive amp for the stock speakers. Although my local Subaru dealer is getting a STi Launch edition in, maybe if I fake some numbers he would sell it to me. =)
__________________
Colin Chapman disciple
why? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 04:17 PM   #2663
sqcomp
Roadrunner Jr.
 
sqcomp's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Yaris S
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Back at home
Posts: 2,609
Send a message via AIM to sqcomp
Quote:
Originally Posted by why? View Post
You won't like me if I tell you.


It's too bad we're on opposite sides of the country. I'd love the chance to roll out and help.
__________________
“To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.”
― Thomas Paine
sqcomp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 05:29 PM   #2664
why?
Only Happy When it Rains
 
why?'s Avatar
 
Drives: Yaris LB
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: harnett county NC
Posts: 4,097
Quote:
Originally Posted by dj92 View Post
Where and how do you fit this in?
I don't want to give up any of my luggage space (including the spare wheel), so I have only the space behind the passenger side glove box and the cavity under the passenger side seat.
What do you recommend?
I am aware that the efficiency of such a small box might be lousy, but I am willing to compensate this with some more watts :D
(and I have about 300ft of almost AWG 5 at hand )
Derrick had it in the left part of the passenger foot well. Now I am 6'2" and over 300, and I still could easily fit in the passenger seat with zero spacial issues.

The thing does sound wondrous, and likes tons of power too.


Quote:
Originally Posted by sqcomp View Post


It's too bad we're on opposite sides of the country. I'd love the chance to roll out and help.
That would be awesome. I've tried to get a couple people to help me, it just didn't happen. I'd be the type of person to figure out how to wire the head unit and turn the car into a grenade. Supposedly impossible, yet I'd mess it up in that way. It will happen, and it will be awesome.
__________________
Colin Chapman disciple
why? is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
sound deadening: sq footage amount for 3dr goku87 In Car Entertainment + Electronics (audio / video / alarm) 29 11-14-2013 12:37 PM
2007 Yaris S Sound Deadening sqcomp In Car Entertainment + Electronics (audio / video / alarm) 70 12-13-2010 07:40 PM
Sound deadening 06vitzRS General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 10 05-05-2010 01:51 PM
Sedan Door Panel Deadening sqcomp In Car Entertainment + Electronics (audio / video / alarm) 42 06-01-2009 02:47 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:06 AM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.