Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > General Yaris / Vitz Discussion
  The Tire Rack

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2014, 03:18 PM   #1549
Mteja05
"Low Flying Object"
 
Mteja05's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Toyota Vitz
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Nairobi KEN
Posts: 1
Hey Yaris people, im new here too from Kenya, lots of helpful stuff to read about the yaris. Ive got a 07 Lb meteorite, here known as the vitz. I will definitely post about the vitz experience in Kenya, from: reinforcing all the badges with rivets to staying away from low profile tyres. Pics coming soon..

Sent from my GT-I9192 using Tapatalk
Mteja05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 09:05 PM   #1550
ilikerice
 
ilikerice's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 black yaris
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: savannah, ga
Posts: 2,867
man, I love that blue 1st gen hatch.. I would KIll to have one here in the states
__________________
-Derrick-
"Racing is important to men who do it well. When you're racing... It's life. Anything that happens before or after, is just waiting."
ilikerice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 09:27 PM   #1551
CTScott
ULTIMATE
 
CTScott's Avatar
 
Drives: 09 5dr LB, 2x 08 3dr LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: USA, CT
Posts: 13,450
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikerice View Post
man, I love that blue 1st gen hatch.. I would KIll to have one here in the states
That color is awesome - It's a bit lighter and brighter than our 2nd gen blazing blue. I saw one in the wild in England last Summer.
__________________
CTScott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 11:49 PM   #1552
NYC-SE
 
NYC-SE's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 Yaris SE
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: NYC
Posts: 1,082
Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. I have been lurking here for about a year but I just bought a new 2014 Yaris SE and figured I should make it official and join up. This is a great site, all the positive things I've read about the Yaris here helped me make the decision to finally purchase one. Thank you. I feel like I know some of you guys pretty well already from your posts, especially the great CTScott, (if you ever make it down to NYC the beers are on me).

I look forward to a long relationship with both my Yaris and my fellow Yaris owners here on Yarisworld.
NYC-SE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 01:55 AM   #1553
nookandcrannycar
 
Drives: 2('14+'07)MT 3d ,wHandCrWndws!
Join Date: May 2009
Location: S.MontgomeryCnty,TX(HoustonMSA) '07=BayouBlue=300,125miles=OrigOwnr '14=ClassicSilvr=29,059miles
Posts: 4,839
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYC-SE View Post
Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. I have been lurking here for about a year but I just bought a new 2014 Yaris SE and figured I should make it official and join up. This is a great site, all the positive things I've read about the Yaris here helped me make the decision to finally purchase one. Thank you. I feel like I know some of you guys pretty well already from your posts, especially the great CTScott, (if you ever make it down to NYC the beers are on me).

I look forward to a long relationship with both my Yaris and my fellow Yaris owners here on Yarisworld.
I don't think you'll regret buying a Yaris. I'm so satisfied with mine, there's a good chance that when I replace it, it will be with a (new) Yaris.
nookandcrannycar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 10:47 PM   #1554
brandonri92
 
Drives: 2009 5door hb
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: coventry, Rhode island
Posts: 4
hello yaris world a little background on my new yaris i traded my 2005 dodge ram 2500hd 5.7 hemi 4x4 in for a yaris that was traded in last week its a huge jump from a huge truck to my 2009 5 door hb but so far after a week i love it (and i love the mpgs) i was getting 9.8 miles to the gallon in the ram and so far after a week of driving the yaris i havent even hit a 1/4 tank yet and ive put some miles on her haha
brandonri92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 01:22 PM   #1555
Zarkos
 
Zarkos's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 Toyota Yaris Hatchback
Join Date: May 2014
Location: United States
Posts: 7
Hello. I've had my Yaris for about a year now. It's a blue 2009 5 door hatchback. It's blue and I like my car. :D Hope I can learn a lot here!
Zarkos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 08:01 PM   #1556
Txguy79
I've made a post!
 
Drives: 2007 toyota yaris sedan
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Houston
Posts: 1
Hello everyone, I've a 2007 yaris sedan. I've had it for two years and it's been a great car. Hoping to learn more about them.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Txguy79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 06:30 AM   #1557
effendy
I've made a post!
 
Drives: yaris 1,33
Join Date: May 2014
Location: turkey
Posts: 1
Hi, I have just bought a brandnew yaris 1.33 vvti with manuel transmission. I have been driving the car for two weeks. While driving, I have noticed strange back vibration, and it is uncomfortable..I would like to know if this vibration is normal..

Plus, while the car is still, ıf u push back side of the car, back of the car vibrate for a couple of seconds and then get stand still. I guess this motion causes the vibration feeling during driving. ı feel confused...
effendy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 01:08 PM   #1558
chapabig
3dr Angry Bubble
 
Drives: 07 Yaris HB
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Tamarac, FL
Posts: 55
Sup Yaris Fam, im new here, ive been lurking the site before making a desition on a yaris. By the way, I did make the right one. lol. i just got an 07 3dr LB manual with 52k miles. i love the thing. well, i will be posting threads and purchasing stuff. Thank you
chapabig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 01:57 AM   #1559
LeloKunene
 
Drives: Toyota Yaris 06 Sedan
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Johannesburg
Posts: 4
Newbie

'Allo 'Allo :)
LeloKunene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 08:42 AM   #1560
fnkngrv
Mr. 155 and climbing
 
fnkngrv's Avatar
 
Drives: Seriously Modded 07 Sedan
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: In The Hotbox
Posts: 4,742
Quote:
Originally Posted by BADIS View Post
Hi all. I have a 2007 Yaris Sedan M/T .On the dashboard I have no RPM and no temperature gauges. Can you please tell me where to find stylish gauges? And does that car come with harnesses and plug and play wires?
I'm planning to buy some gauges but I'm afraid I can't mount them.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk




And welcome to the forum. Your best bet to get answers would be to use the search function or start going through the different areas.
__________________
Team Tiamat Racing on Facebook


Youtube Channel: Team Tiamat Racing


Class record holder in Land Speed @ 154.5mph for 1.5 mile and 145.5mph in the mile in the F (2.016 to 3.014 L), G (1.524 to 2.015 L), and H (1.016 to 1.523 L) classes.
fnkngrv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 01:46 PM   #1561
nookandcrannycar
 
Drives: 2('14+'07)MT 3d ,wHandCrWndws!
Join Date: May 2009
Location: S.MontgomeryCnty,TX(HoustonMSA) '07=BayouBlue=300,125miles=OrigOwnr '14=ClassicSilvr=29,059miles
Posts: 4,839
Quote:
Originally Posted by chapabig View Post
just got an 07 3dr LB manual with 52k miles.
Did you buy it from the proverbial little old lady who only drove it to church on Sundays?
nookandcrannycar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 05:03 AM   #1562
le_butters
 
le_butters's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 yaris sedan
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: southern Illinois
Posts: 9
New to the forum. 2007 yaris pick it up on Thursday. 41800 miles.

Probably sent from my German Shepherd
le_butters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 12:14 PM   #1563
wallass19
I've made a post!
 
Drives: yaris 2006
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: algeria
Posts: 1
hi everybody i have a problem in my yaris 2006 when i start it in the morning it works fine but after the engine is heated it start to stranded please help
wallass19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 11:59 AM   #1564
salmanghiyas
Fugitive
 
Drives: 2007 Yaris 4 Door Hatch
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Pakistan
Posts: 86
Hello Everyone !!!

This is Salman

just bought a 2008 Toyota Vitz RS 1.5L Pearl Black color ..

Proud of it :D
salmanghiyas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 11:19 PM   #1565
nikonNUT
 
Drives: 2010 3 Door L
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Hot Springs, Arkansas
Posts: 30
Hello all,
So I am a proud new Yaris owner. Picked up a 2010 three door in black sand pearl after my previous vehicle was set on fire early Sunday morning (Really!) and so far I love it! Glad to be here and looking forward to learning lots and meeting some great people :)
nikonNUT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 11:35 PM   #1566
fnkngrv
Mr. 155 and climbing
 
fnkngrv's Avatar
 
Drives: Seriously Modded 07 Sedan
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: In The Hotbox
Posts: 4,742
Quote:
Originally Posted by salmanghiyas View Post
Hello Everyone !!!

This is Salman

just bought a 2008 Toyota Vitz RS 1.5L Pearl Black color ..

Proud of it :D
Welcome and congrats!
__________________
Team Tiamat Racing on Facebook


Youtube Channel: Team Tiamat Racing


Class record holder in Land Speed @ 154.5mph for 1.5 mile and 145.5mph in the mile in the F (2.016 to 3.014 L), G (1.524 to 2.015 L), and H (1.016 to 1.523 L) classes.
fnkngrv is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
NEWS: TOYOTA REVEALS ALL-NEW YARIS SEDAN AT 2006 LOS ANGELES AUTO SHOW VitzBoy General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 7 09-20-2023 07:50 AM
News : 2007 Toyota Yaris - the little Euro's official arrival VitzBoy General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 9 06-06-2017 12:51 AM
2007 Yaris Pricing Info ! YarisBueller New YARIS Purchase Forum 104 06-24-2009 04:54 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:41 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.