![]() |
|
|
|
#2881 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Derick how you been doing Man. Long time no see !! The build log is lookin awesome !!! Keep up the good work.
__________________
![]() ![]() Audio is under Construction Kenwood KDC-X794 Hifonics Zeus ZXI6.5C 6.5-Inch 2-Way Component Speaker System - AUTOTEK ATX65CX 6.5-Inch Hifonics BXi 1210D - Crunch PowerZone P1400.4 (2)12 inch Kicker CVR's - 0 gauge from battery to Distribution block - 4 Gauge Power/Grounds to amps - Duralast Yellow Top - Big 3 |
|
|
|
|
|
#2882 | |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
moving along step by step, Massachusetts it's very cold right now, I'm glad I'm away in the tropics for some sunshine right now. I'm very exited about the mini horns, I hope everything goes as planed. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() D.
__________________
. CLA 250, 4MATIC |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2883 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Hi YarisWorld, I'm back to reality with all this white stuff!
While I was there I saw some amazing Yaris on the road, I couldn't take pictures since it was not a good idea to bring my new iPhone to the streets, not safe. But here are some pictures I got online. They have a Yaris sedan that looks like a Camry! ![]() D.
__________________
. CLA 250, 4MATIC |
|
|
|
|
|
#2884 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
__________________
. CLA 250, 4MATIC |
|
|
|
|
|
#2885 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
__________________
. CLA 250, 4MATIC |
|
|
|
|
|
#2886 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
__________________
. CLA 250, 4MATIC |
|
|
|
|
|
#2887 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
__________________
. CLA 250, 4MATIC |
|
|
|
|
|
#2888 | |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
I had "ladis" a yarisworld memeber asking me the following: any help I'm sure ladis would appreciate.
Quote:
__________________
. CLA 250, 4MATIC |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2889 |
![]() Drives: 2002 ECHO Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Paris Illinois
Posts: 3
|
howdy. 02 Echo, sorta yaris'ish. got out of car audio when the Flood bloody ATE my Fiero as I had the Sony XES P1/X1 system out to swap doors to get Electric windows to make more room for the woofer door pods.
with the Time Alignment I was more concerned with the angles of the driver placement than the physical distance regarding soundstage. |
|
|
|
|
|
#2890 | |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
I'm sorry for your Fiero D.
__________________
. CLA 250, 4MATIC |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2891 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Time for a small update:
The passenger's side Midbass and Horn are fully installed and last night I played some music through them with very conservative x-over settings, This is the first time using Horns and what can I say... running "flat" first impressions with no eq... tonality is really nice, the combo sounds very crystal clear. ![]() ![]() ![]() D.
__________________
. CLA 250, 4MATIC |
|
|
|
|
|
#2892 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Link for a short video
LINK https://youtu.be/OHyK9YW5vQ8 <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/OHyK9YW5vQ8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> D.
__________________
. CLA 250, 4MATIC |
|
|
|
|
|
#2893 |
|
boydstir
|
hi looking for help on finder speaker cloth high quality finally got my pillars almost finished need special cloth for the new grills and meanwhile that i would show my stealth style pillars set in not bulging out in the way
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2894 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
That looks good, did you cut into the metal behind to fit the Mids?
I usually go to Parts Express they have 2 kinds of grill mesh, I would get the more expensive, it's very easy to work. D.
__________________
. CLA 250, 4MATIC |
|
|
|
|
|
#2895 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
__________________
. CLA 250, 4MATIC |
|
|
|
|
|
#2896 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
__________________
. CLA 250, 4MATIC |
|
|
|
|
|
#2897 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
__________________
. CLA 250, 4MATIC |
|
|
|
|
|
#2898 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
You can see how the bottom of the dash becomes part of the horn. The interior design of the CLA really helps.
![]() D.
__________________
. CLA 250, 4MATIC |
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| sound deadening: sq footage amount for 3dr | goku87 | In Car Entertainment + Electronics (audio / video / alarm) | 29 | 11-14-2013 12:37 PM |
| 2007 Yaris S Sound Deadening | sqcomp | In Car Entertainment + Electronics (audio / video / alarm) | 70 | 12-13-2010 07:40 PM |
| Sound deadening | 06vitzRS | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 10 | 05-05-2010 01:51 PM |
| Sedan Door Panel Deadening | sqcomp | In Car Entertainment + Electronics (audio / video / alarm) | 42 | 06-01-2009 02:47 PM |