![]() |
|
|
|
#1603 |
![]() Drives: T1 Join Date: May 2015
Location: South Africa
Posts: 12
|
check in, recently got me 2 door 2006 yaris. 1000cc lol but it moves like a 1300.around 328km/16l. dont want to drive till all petrol is up haha
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1604 |
|
YVWWC on FB
Drives: 2013 Toyota Yaris LE Hatch Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Georgia USA
Posts: 12
|
Hey, Just checking in
My Laboon...
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1605 |
![]() Drives: Yaris 2011 Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: northern michigan
Posts: 2
|
Hi....!
Just bought a 2011 Yaris two door hatchback. I think I made a good decision. I'm in my mid seventies so age is catching up. This is my first post. I have a 1997 Subaru Impreza and a 2002 Focus wagon. The Focus needs a low oxygen sensor and the Subaru needs a new gas tank. I put $1700 into the Impreza last year and now it needs a gas tank! Another $1600! Has all new fuel, hydraulic and brake lines and rack and pinion. Runs great. Trying to decide on junking it or waiting until I can save enough to repair. Does have rust as does the Ford. I'm in the Upper Peninsula where we get quite a bit of snow with lots of road salt and body rust damage. From what I've read block heaters aren't available for Toyota's. 30 below here isn't uncommon. Anyone know of a source for OEM batteries for the Yaris?Those I know last a long time! Speed limit up here is 55 mph. Having a heck of a timekeeping this frisky colt under 60. Hope to get cruise this week or next. Sliver (note spelling not to get confused with Silver) |
|
|
|
|
|
#1606 |
|
Mr. 155 and climbing
Drives: Seriously Modded 07 Sedan Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: In The Hotbox
Posts: 4,742
|
Welcome and enjoy!
Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
__________________
Team Tiamat Racing on Facebook Youtube Channel: Team Tiamat Racing Class record holder in Land Speed @ 154.5mph for 1.5 mile and 145.5mph in the mile in the F (2.016 to 3.014 L), G (1.524 to 2.015 L), and H (1.016 to 1.523 L) classes. |
|
|
|
|
|
#1607 |
![]() Drives: 2008 Yaris Hatchback Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: CA
Posts: 12
|
new member here!!!
Proud owner of a new to me 2008 Yaris Hatchback!! |
|
|
|
|
|
#1608 |
![]() Drives: Yaris Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Aldershot
Posts: 3
|
Hi everyone :)
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1609 |
![]() Drives: Yaris TS Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Durban, South Africa
Posts: 18
|
Hi Everyone. Name is Sashen, from Durban, South Africa. I drive a 2009 Yaris TS.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1610 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 2014 Yaris SE Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: NYC
Posts: 1,082
|
Hi Sashen. Welcome.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1611 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 2007 yaris 3 door Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Denver, Colorado
Posts: 1,000
|
hello! Digby here in Denver, CO! just bought a yaris! 2007. I used this site to install a tachometer.
http://www.yarisworld.com/forums/pic...pictureid=6075 I have joined so I can get information on modification of my cute little car! Anybody need any help with anything, I was a Toyota tech for a year or so; but I was trained for Volkswagen/Audi and am a electrical/chassis/engine specialist, so I might offer some ideas that others miss/don't think of. Thanks! if you are traveling to Denver for "vacation," I can give sanctuary, too. if you don't get it, don't worry about it. :) I can show you some cool sites and twisty mountain roads. see ya! |
|
|
|
|
|
#1612 | |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 2('14+'07)MT 3d ,wHandCrWndws! Join Date: May 2009
Location: S.MontgomeryCnty,TX(HoustonMSA) '07=BayouBlue=300,125miles=OrigOwnr '14=ClassicSilvr=29,059miles
Posts: 4,839
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1613 | |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1614 | |
|
vroom vroom
Drives: lil red 5-door Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Posts: 7,744
|
Quote:
__________________
The price of freedom of religion, or of speech, or of the press, is that we must put up with a good deal of rubbish. - Robert Jackson ![]() Bye bye 1NZ... |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1615 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1616 |
![]() Drives: 09 yrs Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: SC
Posts: 30
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1617 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 2014 Yaris SE Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: NYC
Posts: 1,082
|
Lookin' good!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1618 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1619 |
![]() Drives: 09 yrs Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: SC
Posts: 30
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1620 |
|
vroom vroom
Drives: lil red 5-door Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Posts: 7,744
|
Lol yeah I *have* been a stranger, haven't I? Real life just took over for far too long, working from home so rarely ever get a chance to drive my car anymore either :(
__________________
The price of freedom of religion, or of speech, or of the press, is that we must put up with a good deal of rubbish. - Robert Jackson ![]() Bye bye 1NZ... |
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| NEWS: TOYOTA REVEALS ALL-NEW YARIS SEDAN AT 2006 LOS ANGELES AUTO SHOW | VitzBoy | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 7 | 09-20-2023 07:50 AM |
| News : 2007 Toyota Yaris - the little Euro's official arrival | VitzBoy | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 9 | 06-06-2017 12:51 AM |
| 2007 Yaris Pricing Info ! | YarisBueller | New YARIS Purchase Forum | 104 | 06-24-2009 04:54 PM |